3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
ashleyalicia 27.12.20 02:00 am

BioShock (Fallout 4)

For fans of BioShock and not only I suggest they plunge into a small adventure for about an hour of playing time. A fan of the BioShock game under the nickname EdibleGrenade12 from the nexus website wrote a mod "Submersible Power Armor -Bioshock Inspired-" this mod is present here on the site, but the old version is broken into files, in the new one everything is packed in baht files and new adventures are added.

So we are offered to follow the prompts and find unique armor in the Commonwealth, as well as the unique Boer weapon and unique helmets for power armor. The story begins in Daimon City near the noodle shop, an "old fisherman" appeared in the city and tells everyone a story about how in the southeast near the lighthouse he saw a woman in a flash of light - then blah blah blah, in Google's translation, the story does not sound as beautiful as in English, in general, no one believed him, but he left a note for those who still want to check his story.
Note
Spoiler

The first place to visit the Lighthouse,

we find a capsule and power armor, do not forget to climb the Lighthouse itself because there is a unique helmet on the top

Follow the prompts to move along the coast north to "oceanographic society Nahant" is a second capsule, "Boer" and another armor

Spoiler

Finally, the last point of the route of the second lighthouse on the north of the map, near the crashed ships rock is a third capsule and beside her corpse with the third unique helmet

I want to note the armor supports all improvements including all colors and also has a number of unique colors

Spoiler
8 Comments
Sort by:
p
people with a machine gun 27.12.20

Good, very good

N
Nighthawkreal 27.12.20

Won't they give Sister? :)

a
ashleyalicia 27.12.20

NightHawkreal
Will be given, but only as a decoration for settlements + a unique poster - all this will appear in the construction menu after installing the mod

N
Nighthawkreal 27.12.20

ashleyalicia
Sorry, good idea for a partner :)

S
Stereodrum 27.12.20

please give me a link to the mod

a
ashleyalicia 27.12.20

Enter
Stereodrum in any search engine the name of the mod which I indicated in the cap "Submersible Power Armor -Bioshock Inspired-" - well, if you are too lazy, then I hammered in for you
Spoilerhttp: //www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16011/?

a
ashleyalicia 27.12.20

By the way, in continuation of the theme, there appeared a mod for an underwater shelter in the style of Rapture from BioShock - if anyone is interested
Spoilerhttp: //www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17104/?

S
Stereodrum 27.12.20

ashleyalicia
thank you very much