3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maxximka_UA 27.12.20 02:00 am

Why is Battlefield Hardline better than Battlefield 4 (Battlefield: Hardline)

It looks like a typo in the title of the topic - not "better", but "worse"!
18 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lil_G. 27.12.20

there are no friends for the taste and color ... But I fell in love with Battle because of the large-scale battles + a bunch of different equipment ... I didn't like Hardline at all ...

M
Mewel 27.12.20

Makhno, finish it.

C
Cosinus13 27.12.20

If only the lighthouse was taken away from campers in 4-ke, they are not team players! The lighthouse should have been given to the attack aircraft !!!
Take the mark from them and give it to the engineer, at least they will mark it. And take Si 4 from them too, give them slams! And it will become more interesting to play 100 thousand times. Immediately, a team game will appear and fun to zhupa !!!
Stormtroopers will start running in droves and kill their comrades. Engineers will begin to disassemble equipment faster, but the damage will be reduced to 37 somewhere. Make it possible to shoot the pilot from the littlebird, like in a troika! So that the needle took off at 45 damage to flyers, but was aimed longer. So that a hit on the car at least incapacitates it. So that the gunner of a combat helicopter also has a bullet drop, otherwise it hits exactly from a kilometer to a dot. Another thing would be to add a little scatter to the tank's buckshot (it's buckshot ...). and make her damage per litle normal. Add small arms damage to motorcycles, ATVs, inflatable boats, scooters and reconnaissance helicopters! Make it possible to kill from the armor of the car through the glass, although this is not necessary. I would like to kill through the lattice of campers on the towers and shoot through thin iron at least once!
It seems he said everything ...)
Oh yeah !!! Even in normal mode, make fire on your friends, at least half ... the war is still .. (here and spam si 4 will decrease)
And it will be completely normal !!!!

A
AL5 27.12.20

Because the stool.

K
Kosh13 27.12.20

Does anyone really think Hardline is a good game? This is the worst investment of 2 rubles.

s
stalkerspore 27.12.20

On the hardline, dozens of reviews came out with much more weighty arguments arguing the opposite ... So sho ... hehe ... the author of the video farted into a puddle = ~
Bzdun unhappy. Yeah, he served in the army, he shot from a Kalash ... Pfff, a burst from almost any automatic rifle nafig discourages the desire to shoot again, because it hits the ears. The recoil is such that it is unrealistic to shoot 30 bullets in a row, the barrel leads away. What we have in BFH is that the players have extra-muscular bodies. Logically, the bandits, who are not ready for large-scale hostilities, are in principle not ready to fire. Mini ultrasound and pistols - that's their level. Well, no, a twenty-year-old kid will drag some PKK on his shoulder, "no problem guys, it's just a CARDBOARD".
Checkmate. Pnh to Armu, salaga!

S
Sergey Vinnik 27.12.20

Prizrak94
Rename?

m
mcbrut 27.12.20

Cosinus13
I put beacons for the sniper closer to the thick of things.

G
Glass 27.12.20

Why is Battlefield Hardline better than Battlefield 4?

D
Dexter Morgan 27.12.20

And I like Hardline. Yes, it was I who wrote the lines "Why do we need so many Battlefeeds". But ...
The game is really better. She is perfectly balanced. There are no campers on tanks, anti-aircraft guns, armored cars, mowing down the infantry like grass. Here, a helicopter pilot with a joystick has something to oppose and does not need to be a preemptive guru. Here is a normal network code and a normal reg, and not that shit that was and is in the four. And the game is still not raped with every patch.

b
bloomm 27.12.20

Not why.

m
meagarry 27.12.20

Dexter Morgan
There are no campers on
mlyn tanks . I tried to imagine campers on tanks. they must be very tough guys ...

c
chuba_73 27.12.20

the most disastrous and senseless bf - I bought it at a discount I think I'll look - I looked at the slag unrestrained well, let's minus the shklolota, but the number of servers speaks for itself

7 look 27.12.20

Interesting comparisons. From the point of view of the single (I only play it), the game is neither better nor worse. She's just different. Completely unlike the previous parts.
But I also understand battles fans, for them it is a degradation of the series. It's like the gazebo is releasing the sixth part of TES in the form of a linear action.

H
Home is the best 27.12.20

stalkersstalkerspore
And you yourself are still pisdobolov ivan ivanych, no zvizdi from any rifle does not lay ears, and in general who shoots 30 rounds at once, go to the army yourself a smart guy!

s
stalkerspore 27.12.20

Igor Panteleev
nihachu, looking for a school

A
ARTHUR_1985 27.12.20

BF4-cool !!!!! Hardline is not ice

S
SCAR - L 27.12.20

ARTHUR_1985
BF4-piece of shit, I 'll explain: disgusting network code, weapons copying each other according to their characteristics, logging servers, a pumping system in the manner of CoD. BF Hardline is a great network code, all weapons are different in characteristics, the pumping system is more close to the classic bf. I do not understand those people who say that "Bf hardline is just big dlts" Although they themselves play nedo bf (BF4)