3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
STALKER Z7 27.12.20 02:00 am

Impressions of the full version (PC) V.3 (Metro 2033)

Previous topic:
http://forums.playground.ru/metro_2033_the_last_refuge/603334/
One thing is not clear to me: the video shows that the station is being attacked by mutos from an almost open tunnel. The question arises: what, the tunnel cannot be closed in such a way that there is only a passage for railcars (which, in theory, need to be unified, at least in size) and separately for people? And so it's just a passing yard for anyone.
Sn0rK
can hardly avoid the linear-tunnel plot when it comes to underground communications. These are not catacombs like the Crimean ones.
52 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sn0rK 27.12.20

STALKER Z7 I read in the book that there were a lot of branches and passages there, although even this would hardly allow you to completely get rid of tunneling. And as for the barriers: they need material and the time for the construction of which mutants do not take, and a hermetic gate and undermining a tunnel are not always possible ...

u
u-58 27.12.20

Indeed, if the game is successful, that is, METRO-34, And then you can take aim at "ANCIENT" S. Tarmashev. Here there are action and space shooters and all sorts of mars and portals --- these developers have a chance to provide themselves with glory (and tenge) for a long time - until pensei

L
Loki DS 27.12.20

In short, the game UG?

B
BeerMan 27.12.20

There are no comrades for taste or color ... But personally, I was disappointed in this game to the point of impossible. It's good that I didn't get the license, greed saved =)

L
Loki DS 27.12.20

Herr Goblin

And the metro has some tricks. Well, for example, you are a Stalker, and in Metro, you are a metro operator ...

[
[doctor] 27.12.20

yeah, and there are also stalkers in the metro (in very many dialogues they are spoken about and called so)

L
Lemon ver 2 27.12.20

Ukrainians rule

s
sarkiko 27.12.20

are you publishing some of you played it at a more difficult level of difficulty? ..... the game is shit, what kind of nonsense? ... I got to misi where the reds are fighting the Germans ... horror why do Russians shoot at me ?. . why I start in a place that is being shot from the front and from the back ... why should I go head-on to the Nazis and there are at least 15 of them with a heavy machine gun ... why the enemies are shooting at you half a head and they have no end ..and when they are killed, 6 cartridges for Kalash fall from them ??? I was in the forehead with one clip from a Kalash and a pistol .. where is the seva ..? how to play on such a hard core without saves ???

In short, I don't play anymore ... I'm sick of killing mobs, if not in my head, then spend 15 rounds and no more than 10 drops ... from a fraction generally 1-2 rounds ... I still didn't play at the last difficulty level

A
Apophysis 27.12.20

Yes, the shooter is linear! Not to the right, not to the left! You can play, but there is no freedom of action! What a pity!

G
GeoViking 27.12.20

sarkiko

Relax. What are you for the Reds, what for the Fritzes are a traitor and a violator. Further, before entering this mission, buy a spy costume with NVG and the appropriate weapon. He put everything out of the darkness, both of them.
The general opinion from the game ... I haven't seen such a .. strange igruhi for a long time. Extremely linear. Here the Rails are real. They catch the picture, the faces of the living, that of the corpses like zombies, are plastic. The imbalance over gas masks and filters is outrageous. Can't take a spare mask? Why? No filters at stations? Generally shock! There are cartridges in the shaft, but there are no filters and gas masks !!! 4 out of 10, no more. The opinion is subjective. Stalker clings really steeper.

t
tuskan-- 27.12.20

are you publishing some of you played it at a more difficult level of difficulty? ..... the game is shit, what kind of nonsense? ... I got to misi where the reds are fighting the Germans ... horror why do Russians shoot at me ?. I
suspect they are shooting at you for grammar.
The Nazis will also shoot.
Albanians will greet you with flowers.

t
tuskan-- 27.12.20

The imbalance over gas masks and filters is outrageous. Can't take a spare mask? Why? No filters at stations? Generally shock! Cartridges with a shaft, but there are no filters and gas masks !!!
so why?
Whether there are masks or filters scattered all over the metro, just don't step on it.
Cartridges like a fool of candy wrappers ... by the middle of the game, I always had 500 pieces for Kalash.
In any place where you can be smashed by a mask, it is lying around the first corner. And if it was broken for you ... You cannot shoot calmly.
For the whole game I remember only one place in Dead City1 - in the store - there the mask can crack. Well, even in front of the tower.

D
DukeOfChaos 27.12.20

2 tuskan -

Yes, in the store, rats can break a gas mask. Fact.
But to prevent this from happening, you need to choose a more comfortable place and try to shoot them one by one, and when you reload, you can run a little from them, you can even go in a circle, and everything will be OK: 0)

t
tuskan-- 27.12.20

ps = the game is cool, but very short and I don't want to go through the second time (
it means I did not pass but ran

R
REMUX 27.12.20

you did not guess)) I went through it for a long time, delved into, I watched the screensavers! and the second time I reached the library and got tired (well, I ran a little in the library and that's it)

S
Strel-Ok 27.12.20

I haven’t played yet, but the igruha itself is kind of gloomy, judging by the screenshots, videos and reviews. In addition, the plot is post-apocalyptic.
Summer is outside, a lot of colors, and the screen is so despondent .. But I'm not saying that the game is bad. I understand perfectly well that this is the atmosphere of the game as it should be (so any moronism like "play Crisis" please do not advise :)

G
GeoViking 27.12.20

In order not to paint for too long, we decided that the mask will often fog up on the street, although this is not entirely fair, because when inhaling, the mask gets filtered air with the temperature of the external environment, only when you exhale, the temperature rises, like the humidity, but these are not Soviet gas masks-glasses. As a last resort, if nothing is visible, just take off the gas mask for a couple of breaths, and put it back on.

E
EGO.Indy 27.12.20

METRO needs freedom of action !!!!!!!!!!!!

S
Strel-Ok 27.12.20

Already passed =)
Yes, indeed, in comparison with the same Stalker, she is a corridor. But on the other hand, this is the metro - you can't really roam there, some tunnels are all around

S
Spacemarine 27.12.20

Scary .... Well-drawn .... In places eerie .... And terribly interesting ..... METRO 2033