3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sativum 27.12.20 02:00 am

Quest items do not spawn. (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

A bunch of quests in Skyrim like "bring me something from somewhere." So, the items that need to be found in the quest (all sorts of rings, helmets, etc.) will not spawn. Those. there is a mark on the chest in the tomb, but there is no item inside the chest. How to fix this and what could it be connected with?
14 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eraser101 27.12.20

Sativum,
if you have already been in this place and cleaned out a chest or cabinet, then there is a great chance that you already took the quest item then, but it was not marked because there was no task for it ... Or it simply did not appear in the used chest.

S
Sativum 27.12.20

Eraser101
So the whole problem is that I went through these locations for the first time and, accordingly, did not touch the chests. The console also does not solve the problem (even after registering the desired item in the inventory, the task marker hangs on the chest).

r
requiemmm 27.12.20

For every quest in Skyrim, there is at least one documented bug, alas. But very often a certain mod is to blame. And there they overlap each other in the most unpredictable way, in short, until you pick up your set of mods, you don't even want to play :) To demolish all the mods and roll one by one, slowly and sadly.

E
Eraser101 27.12.20

Sativum The
Console needs to change the progress of the quest, and not just add the item to the inventory ...

a
arsomsk21 27.12.20

Common bug that can be fixed by the console

S
Sativum 27.12.20

arsomsk21
well, how to fix it, enlighten me?

s
saa0891 27.12.20

Sativum You are looking

for the required quest and drive the required stage into the console.
http://ru.elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%9A%D0%B2%D0%B5%D1%81%D1%82%D1%8B_(Skyrim)

a
arsomsk21 27.12.20

Sativum
So they told you

S
Sativum 27.12.20

saa0891
It might work, but it doesn't solve the problem. For the point is not in any one quest item, but in all. Moreover, after removing the assembly and installing a pure skyrim, the items did not start spawning. Where could the problem be?

s
saa0891 27.12.20

Sativum wrote:
Moreover, after removing the assembly and installing a pure skyrim, the items did not start spawning. Where could the problem be?
Obviously, the problem is in those versions that you download, download LE with the latest patch, you can also
roll Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.
Before installing the game, clean the computer from files that could remain from the old version, documents, hidden files, registry.

S
Sativum 27.12.20

saa0891
Not for the first time I put Skyrim. All dls and patches (unofficial too). The latest version.

A
Andrey Lis 27.12.20

If you put "clean" Skyrim and tried to run old save games on it (made in the game with mods), then I'm afraid this will not solve the problem. Just replay. In general, I do not recommend collecting mods on your own, since conflicts may arise between them, some items, quest characters (from obvious problems) disappear, as well as the balance and atmosphere of the game may be disturbed (not the most obvious, but many do not like this). I recommend playing either the clean version (preferably a licensed one), or a ready-made assembly, where everything is fine-tuned, most bugs are caught and fixed, the atmosphere is preserved and the balance is not disturbed. Not for advertising sake, I recommend Arond's modpack on my own. I play it myself. There are a minimum of bugs (mostly from the original game), the balance is calibrated, the atmosphere is not disturbed. Also, many mod settings are available right in the game. You can adjust the difficulty, "realism", etc. You can find it on torrent trackers :)

a
arah 27.12.20

Sativum Did you try to clean
/ treat saves? Save Cleaner to the rescue

S
Sativum 27.12.20

arah
Seems to have worked. Thank you very much!