3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Price [Looking for gettin 27.12.20 02:04 am

All Call of Duty MW3 Characters (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3)

The protagonists
Yuri (†) is the main character of the game. Russian mercenary and former special forces. Killed by Vladimir Makarov. The Russian version is voiced by Alexander Kovrizhnykh.
Sergeant Derek "Frost" (born 1993) (24 years old in 2016) (Frost) Westbrook ("Frost" from English. "Frost") is the main character of the game. Delta Force Special Forces soldier.
Captain John Price is the main character of the game. British military. Special agent of SAS, one of the last two members of OTG-141. Perhaps he was arrested or returned to SAS along with Nikolai. The Russian version is voiced by Andrey Yaroslavtsev.
Captain John "Sope" McTavish (†) is a key character in the game, a British military man. Former SAS fighter, and member of OTG-141. The protagonist of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare and one of the key characters in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. The prologue of the game is conducted on behalf of Sope. Dies from blood loss in an unsuccessful assassination attempt on Makarov. The Russian version is voiced by Sergei Chikhachev. Hero of Great Britain posthumously.
Sergeant Markus Burns - (born 5 November 1978) (38 years old in 2016) Sergeant of the SAS participating in the Battle of London. In the demo, Burns was voiced, but in the final version, all of his dialogue was cut.
Andrey Kharkov (†) - FSO special agent. Appears in the mission "Turbulence". Killed by Vladimir Makarov. Appears in special operations, in the "Hostage-taking" mission.
Operator AC-130U
Robinson (†) is an American tourist who filmed his family on camera. Killed by nerve gas.
Antagonists Vladimir Makarov (†) - Russian ultranationalist, leader of the RUNRP (2011-2016). The main antagonist of the whole part. Unleashed the Third World War. Hanged by a helicopter rope by Captain Price.
Viktor "Wolf" Khristenko is an accomplice of Vladimir Makarov. Captured. The Russian version is voiced by Vladimir Antonik.
Warabe (†) is a field commander in Bossaso, Somalia. Killed by Price's shot in the Return to Sender mission.
Submarine captain (†) - commander of a Russian submarine. Dies at the hands of Frost or Sandman (depending on the player's actions) in the Sea Hunters mission.
Major Petrov is the commander of a detachment of the Russian army, fate is unknown. He also participated in the MW2 events.
Alexey (†) - Russian ultranationalist, Makarov's bodyguard. Occurs in the mission "Fortress". May have died from a grenade explosion.
Minor Characters Sandman (†) is a Delta Force fighter. Commander "Metal". Participates in battles in Hamburg, Paris, Berlin and New York. Died in the mission Down the Rabbit Hole, covering for Russian President Vorshevsky, Price and the stunned Yuri. The Russian version is voiced by Viktor Dobronravov.
Truck (†) is a Delta Force fighter. Member of the Metal squad. Died in the mission Down the Rabbit Hole, covering the President of Russia, Mr. Price and the stunned Yuri. The Russian version is voiced by Alexander Golovchansky.
The Grinch (†) is a Delta Force fighter. Member of the Metal squad. Died in the mission Down the Rabbit Hole, covering the President of Russia, Mr. Price and the stunned Yuri. The Russian version was voiced by Radik Mukhametzyanov.
Nikolai (codename) is a Russian informant for the British intelligence services. He is a pilot of Price's squad and, judging by the mission "Ashes to Ashes," a hacker. One of the last two members of OTG-141. Possibly returned to SAS with Price. The Russian version is voiced by Vasily Dakhnenko.
Sergeant Komarov (†) is a rebel. Found in Prague. Loyalist from Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. Gave the plan of the assassination attempt to Makarov, died from an explosion in the mission "Brothers in Blood" with the words "Sorry, Price", bolted to a chair in a mined room. The Russian version is voiced by Nikita Prozorovsky.
Commander Leonid Pudovkin (†) - captain of the Federal Security Service of Russian President Boris Vorshevsky. Died at the hands of Makarov in the mission "Turbulence". The Russian version is voiced by Vladislav Kopp.
Boris Vorshevsky - President of Russia. The Russian version is voiced by Alexander Klyukvin.
Alena Vorshevskaya is the daughter of the President of Russia. The Russian version is voiced by Tatyana Shitova.
Vasily Zhukov, Pavel Morozov, Bogdan Sokolov (†) - advisers to the President of Russia. Killed on mission Turbulence.
Anna Kovaleva (†) - Secretary of the President of Russia. Died in Turbulence.
Sergeant Anton Fyodorov (†) - FSO agent. The bodyguard of the President of Russia. Killed in a crashing plane.
Worm is a Delta Force fighter who appears in the Black Tuesday mission. Participated in the events of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.
Grizzly - Delta Force fighter, appears in the mission "Black Tuesday".
Grant is a Delta Force fighter, appearing in the Black Tuesday mission.
Sergeant Kelly is a Delta Force fighter who appears in Scorched Earth.
Private Grant is a Delta Force fighter, appearing in Scorched Earth.
Corporal Sousi is a Delta Force fighter who appears in the Black Tuesday mission.
McCoy (†) - Delta Force fighter, died in Down the Rabbit Hole.
Saber is the commander of the GIGN Special Forces squadron.
Faucon is a GIGN fighter.
Tuer (†) - GIGN soldier, died in the mission "Especially valuable cargo".
Private LeBlanc is a GIGN fighter.
Gator is a Delta Force fighter, appearing in the Iron Lady mission.
Sergeant Walcroft is a SAS Special Agent. The Russian version is voiced by Vladislav Kopp. Participated in the events of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.
Corporal Griffin (†) - SAS Special Agent. Died in the mission "Do not lean." Participated in the events of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.
Myers is a SAS special agent. Appears in the mission Don't Lean.
Redgrave is a SAS special agent. Appears in the mission Don't Lean.
McMillan is Captain Price's mentor. Occurs before the mission Returned to Sender. Was familiar with McTavish.
Carter (†) - Machine gunner of the Reno-2 tank, appears in the mission "Biggest Person". He was killed by a sniper.
Morel (†) - GIGN fighter. Appears in the video briefing before the mission Biggest. Killed by nerve gas.
13 Comments
Sort by:
C
CIMAK 27.12.20

Interesting infa.

I
Infiltratоr 27.12.20

Good.

T
Tula Potsik 27.12.20

Price [Looking for getting along]
Well copied text from Wikipedia, well done

C
CIMAK 27.12.20

Tula potsik
Yes FSUs where it comes from.

B
Bl4ckH4wk 27.12.20

Well done.

T
Tula Potsik 27.12.20

Here's a link for you personally
http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Call_of_Duty:_Modern_Warfare_3

And you can also drive in the words call of duty modern warfare 3 Wikipedia
and lo and behold , all this will be written there

T
Tula Potsik 27.12.20

Any fool can copy a ready-made text and pass it off as his own. I would send this youngster to the ban. Look at his messages in his profile, he everywhere spams a picture from the "operation kingfish" with the signature MW4 and says that this is from part 4 of the game. what to say

I
Infiltratоr 27.12.20

Do not pay attention to this.

I
Infiltratоr 27.12.20

My very first in the topic may not be entirely clear, but it makes sense of indifference, that is, the meaning of the word "good" in this case from the category - shook, shook garbage. So let the moderator decide what to do about it.

T
TIGERblacK 27.12.20

normul

D
DragoBexZ 27.12.20

Okau

A
Ag048-master 27.12.20

Wikipedia is a useful site ...

d
detroit89 27.12.20

Hello everyone. Help solve the problem: I downloaded the playstore game CODE MB3 I can not go online to play asks to download free content i.e. maps, in short, I downloaded them absolutely all with different BLESS codes, well, I think at least one will do, I downloaded the installation but nothing has changed, again throws me at this free content