3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WHY SO SERIOUS- 27.12.20 02:04 am

Mouse Sensitivity (Dark Souls)

Guys how to adjust the sensitivity of the mouse?
9 Comments
Sort by:
v
vitovt-d 27.12.20

So far, no way, all the mouse guides are suffering, we are waiting for fixes.

J
Jax rain 27.12.20

shitty (((

O
OldRPGshnik 27.12.20

While the joystick is more convenient to play, because the camera does not twitch, but! the mouse has a big and fat plus! Namely - with the mouse it is more convenient to view the enemies around you. For example, you hit one enemy in front of you, and another enemy sneaks up behind you, you can't see it on the joystick (well, at least with the stick, steer the camera during a battle - this is a complete mess in my opinion, or I'm just not used to it), but the mouse allows you to do it and react instantly. So the option to control the mouse speed is really not enough, we are waiting.

V
VirgilSouth 27.12.20

Start-Settings-Control Panel-Mouse-Pointer Options-Move

Change the mouse speed here. (For win7)

M
Mo-bius 27.12.20

According to observations, it seems that the "mouse sensitivity" is related to the frame rate, ie: the game slows down - the mouse slows down. In general, in the PC version everything is so much through one place that one cannot be sure where the legs grow from and how to treat it.

M
Manapx 27.12.20

If you put the stick on the max sensor on the pad. It turns out not bad.

G
GODz1lla 27.12.20

I play with the keyboard and mouse, but I am sure that sooner or later a fix will be released for it, and in the future, mods for the game are generally possible, so we wait, or we play now as I do and get used to the sensitivity. =)

f
farwaterbsg 27.12.20

Enrages that when aiming, the sensitivity is greatly increased.

C
CreMat0ry 27.12.20

farwaterbsg
http://www.playground.ru/files/dark_souls_mouse_fix-61195/
http://blog.metaclassofnil.com/?tag=dsfix