3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fan_Tiesto 27.12.20 02:04 am

When will GTA make graphics and physics like in real life? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

interesting, it will be? so that you go - the grass gets pinched, when the rain - your hair gets wet. can you break any glass, blow up any wall with a grenade launcher, open any door?
32 Comments
Sort by:
g
gsk24 27.12.20

Will be, but with time

B
Boss_Timurchik 27.12.20

modern iron is not capable of such

F
Fan_Tiesto 27.12.20

Boss_Timurchik
and when will it pull?

M
Mr. Windows 27.12.20

When Skolkovo will change "Nanosteps to the Future" to "Jumping to the Future"

F
Fan_Tiesto 27.12.20

Mr. Windows
which game currently has the best graphics of any human-made game?

B
Bupycop 27.12.20

Fan_Tiesto
This has been around for a long time, but not on such a scale and not all "this" in one game.

Fan_Tiesto
The order 1886 probably ...

K
KAPRAL27 27.12.20

I don't think it'll take a VERY long time. More recently, 256MB of RAM was enough for games, and 128MB of vidyuhi. Now, even 8 and gig operatives for games are not enough. Not to mention vidyuha in which 4 gig is already MEDIUM size. Games for a long time would have taken up under 200 gigabytes on a screw and would have required a MINIMUM 64 gigabytes of RAM. But you, the rogue yourself, start crying that the type of bad uncles developed, made a toy that requires 8 gig of memory and I have only 2. Remember how many mats and snot there were when when the crisis came out 3 that required dx-11? Like the developers do not respect us, they pushed us into the game dx-11, I have an old vidyuha I will not play. It is your own fault that games are developing so slowly.

s
serj163 27.12.20

Fan_Tiesto
firstly needs the forces of developers, it will take many years to develop. second, the consumer system must be very powerful.

B
Boss_Timurchik 27.12.20

Fan_Tiesto
why do you need an hour to know, I now think that if not a bad step towards this, then these are virtual reality glasses, and in the future, something like in an animus, just not something to read DNA and display the history of your ancestors, but what kind of virtual reality cameras, where you supposedly really run and use only your capabilities as physical and mental, and the program itself realizes the world and adjusts it to you, but that's what the trouble is, people will stop staying, in reality that's all

F
Fan_Tiesto 27.12.20

KAPRAL27 is
not the game to blame, but the conspiracy of PC manufacturers is to blame - they specifically increase the system demand to update the computers, the capitalists are greedy!

N
Nikita237 27.12.20

KAPRAL27
Type developers do not respect us, they pushed dx-11 into the game, my vidyuha is old I won't play
The game came out on x360 which did not have dx11 support

P
Permanent_Lost 27.12.20

Now the picture hardly changes in new games, there are obvious reasons for this.

A
Alex_Balay_ 27.12.20

I think a couple of years and the graphics will catch up with life. And then, since they cannot make a better game than life (according to the schedule), i.e. this will be the upper limit, then they will begin to expand the content of games tens, even hundreds of times.
Well, of course there will be a project like a "virtual world", perhaps Lukyanenko's "Labyrinth of Mirrors" will become a reality

001fess 27.12.20

until artificial intelligence is made equal to man, this will never happen. maybe, with quantum devices, this is what they do (20 years later). To implement such graphics, you need to increase the image resolution by 100 times (you will need a video for 1 terabyte, etc.).

s
serj163 27.12.20

most game developers fail to optimize their games and fix bugs before the game is released. and you are talking here about the realism in games.

L
Life is shit 27.12.20

Somewhere by 2030. Everything could be right now, but it is not profitable for hardware manufacturers to do this.
In principle, now there is a degradation of the plot in games, but at that moment we can wait for some techno-demos in the form of games ... And everyone will be happy.

m
maximkm 27.12.20

In Gta 4, the physics was quite realistic in the suspensions of cars ... In Gta 5, it was made a priority for gameplay, and not for realism. Perhaps in Gta 6 physics will take up and in Gta 6 there will be realistic physics. And what about the requirements ... When we thought that the same Gta 4 requires huge system requirements or Crysis 3, this whole process is not noticeable and in most cases the system will grow faster and faster.

K
KAPRAL27 27.12.20

Children, are you ready to buy an eight gigabyte video card for GTA-6? Well, operatives 25 gig?

s
serj163 27.12.20

KAPRAL27
why not 32 gig, namely 25?

M
MunchkiN 616 27.12.20

in about 30 years it will probably be possible to see how the atmosphere refracts the sun setting behind the horizon
and the 3D morphic drops of rain slap in physics, roll on glass and drum, burdocks shake.
maybe in 40. or maybe I don’t know ...
in any case, home pitches on a similar to modern architecture are approaching a certain ceiling are productive in real time for electrical circuits.