3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Brannan 27.12.20 02:04 am

Account is blocked. entry upon login to Diablo 3 (Diablo 3)

Greetings to all. I bought Diablo 3 and ran into a problem: My Battle.net account gets locked every time I try to log in to the game. I made 6 attempts to enter the game and 6 times my account was blocked. When I log into Battle.net or StarCraft 2, there are no problems, as soon as I launch Diablo 3, I try to log in and immediately get a block.
When I receive a block, a window with a message appears in the game, where they offer 2 ways to unlock the account: recovery by SMS and sectarian response. The secret answer does not work, and the account is restored via SMS normally and works until I try to log in to Diablo 3 again.

I checked the computer with dr.Web 8.0 antivirus software, kaspersky virus removal tool 11, Comodo Cleaning Essentials, AVZ4, for everyone - all the rules. Reinstalled the game after deleting the folders Battle.net, Blizard ... Diablo III. Nothing helps.

I wrote to technical support, they answered an hour later, but they said nothing new. The message was the same as in the letter that comes to the mailbox and notifies about the blocking of accounts with a description of possible reasons and several precautions. I wrote in those. support the second time, saying that he changed passwords, checked antivirus programs, reinstalled the game ... Again, a message typical for a bot came. I thought they looked at the problems adequately, and there either automatic distribution of answers, or people insert ready-made templates and send.

As a result, there, from the side of the company, it is not about the players. It doesn't matter if the game works for them or not, the main thing is that they buy it.

Tell me what can be done in this case? Maybe someone had a similar problem?
20 Comments
Sort by:
T
Travodur 27.12.20

Brannan
In this case, you can order a static address from your provider.

S
SUSUL1 27.12.20

Most likely your IP is jumping strangely, and Blizzards are damn suspicious in this regard. I suffer so much with a laptop and a computer, As an option, download the Auntifier to your mobile phone.

B
Brannan 27.12.20

No, IP does not jump by itself. The router keeps the connection all the time, and until it is disconnected, there will be one IP. And he hasn't been disconnected for a long time. And if the IP jumped, then I would not be able to enter StarCraft 2 either, however, I enter it calmly and play.

A
Alec 27.12.20

these are some gaps on your side, check your IP through external resources, don't trust what's inside. I have this situation only if my IP has changed.

D
DukeOfChaos 27.12.20

2 Brannan

Try to remove the router and connect the PC to the Internet cable directly.
When the game just came out, the Bliz wrote that if your PC is connected via a router, etc. - there may be problems with connection and / or authorization.

B
Brannan 27.12.20

DukeOfChaos
Thanks for the advice. I directly connected the cable to my computer, no changes.

If Blizard sticks so much to IP as you say, why is StarCraft 2 working fine?

C
CoD PyLuT 27.12.20

Brannan,
they only tied the crab to one IP because they pray for this piece of shit more than their second piece of shit called Warcraft, they have such a tough protection system, and even if you suddenly reinstall Windows, you are ready for a new blocking

B
Brannan 27.12.20

CoD PyLuT
Everything is clear ... Only for me, and so everything is blocked until now, I'm not afraid of a new block)))

T
Torum. 27.12.20

Brannan
Some invisible force is trying to save you from a terrible fate. But since you missed 6 hints, then, apparently, lame in the head, which means, alas, crab 3 is a suitable igruha for you ("alas" in this case - a note of sympathy).

E
EVIL PLAYER 27.12.20

In short, I haven't played the game, probably half a year yesterday, I decided to log in and that's what I saw, the answer to the secret question, I also safely forgot what to do, now I have no idea.

E
EVIL PLAYER 27.12.20

I bought the game for 999-RUB I ask why?

c
cr0x 27.12.20

EVIL PLAYER
Contact support ... (there seems to be via skype you can contact them) .... and read the letter in the mail?

c
cr0x 27.12.20

https://eu.battle.net/support/ru/article/contact

T
Torum. 27.12.20

THE EVIL PLAYER The
question here is not why, but why. Because a loser.

E
EVIL PLAYER 27.12.20

cr0x
Skype I don't have, but I follow your link but I don't know what to do.

E
EVIL PLAYER 27.12.20

Torum.
I can say the same about you.

c
cr0x 27.12.20

EVIL PLAYER
Click there to unblock your account ... Have you visited your soap? Did you read the letter they sent you?

c
cr0x 27.12.20

EVIL PLAYER
https://eu.battle.net/support/ru/ticket/submit write them a letter here ...
http://eu.battle.net/d3/ru/forum/topic/4940486964?page=19 # 373 read here ...

E
EVIL PLAYER 27.12.20

It's okay already, I found the answer to my secret question, I just forgot the place where the head wrote it down, then soda.

d
dobnikolai 27.12.20

EVIL PLAYER
The same trouble that blizzards did not help you with anything, as a result, I don’t buy money down the drain, I bought PS 3 and there Diablo played (