3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mazinily 27.12.20 02:04 am

the strongest legendary ship (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

which ship of the entire series is the most difficult, well with regard to black flag and rogue
17 Comments
Sort by:
m
mazinily 27.12.20

for me, for example, el impoluto of their black flag, he is strong and very fast

B
Bupycop 27.12.20

mazinily
Legendary gunboat

M
Misha gotko 27.12.20

I am also for impoluto spruce

k
kc5 27.12.20

I never remembered them. I swam, saw, and further down the list ...

B
Bupycop 27.12.20

kc5
And I don't understand the essence of the topic at all, the game is 3 years old, there have already been a lot of similar topics, and they create a new one every time. It seems that the duty of each user, after completing the game personally, is to create their own poll and do not care that the game has long been completed ...

V
Vadim Burmistrov 27.12.20

Bupycop
So what's wrong with that ?? It's just that interest in the game has not yet disappeared even after passing ...

n
nfstherun.1 27.12.20

Of course the last Epic Legendary from Rogue. What is only necessary to defeat him, so after him a couple more appear. Yes, it is quickly burned by oil, but try to attach itself to it as a stern.

B
Bupycop 27.12.20

Vadim Burmistrov
Well, let's say he hasn't disappeared, but is it really impossible to go to an already created topic and see the answers there, than every time a new user asks the same questions.

m
mazinily 27.12.20

Bupycop
does this excite you so much?

V
Vadim Burmistrov 27.12.20

Bupycop
Here's some more digging there

m
mazinily 27.12.20

Vadim Burmistrov
if you look at the forum icon in this thread, then there are already 765 topics so your head will go around looking

d
dimon-alfa 27.12.20

The last Epic Legendary from Rogue. In the Black Flag, that maneuverable ship somehow sank, but this one could not himself, and did not want to waste a lot of time and passed with the help of a trainer (I had to look especially for this).

m
mazinily 27.12.20

dimon-alfa
what a pity he didn't go

M
MunchkiN 616 27.12.20

I find it difficult in AC4 2 ships that float in pairs and then burn. I sank them very hard already with a fully pumped ship.
Well, as an outcast - it's clear where the culmination of nerdiness is. never sunk.

I
Ilyas Rzayev 27.12.20

La Dama Negra is the most difficult legendary ship.

m
mazinily 27.12.20

Altair ibn La-Ahad_7
la lady negro I remember the vehicle that takes damage only Zadie

I deleted it in 5 minutes and my brother 15 in the end I and the legends ships passing and it is also

M
Misha gotko 27.12.20

mazinily
hot in the vicinity sometimes also takes