3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jerzy3 27.12.20 02:04 am

Quest options \ "Song of the Knight's Heart \" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

People! There is a question on the quest: Everyone in the walkthroughs writes that Annecy came up to them after the races and challenged them to an equestrian competition, and instead of him, Tyles and his friends got in and made a three-for-two swing. Now I am racking my brains, what does it depend on - does it really depend on whether I gave Tyles in the face in "Assassins of Kings" or not?

Piccy.info - Free Image Hosting

Piccy.info - Free Image Hosting
15 Comments
Sort by:
S
Solidar 27.12.20

from the chosen coat of arms, probably.

M
MudrichenkO 27.12.20

Jerzy3
Coat of arms, you can even understand stupidly from the screenshots,

J
Jerzy3 27.12.20

Got it, thanks.

N
Nickel17 27.12.20

Jerzy3
It's just that Annecy is the son of Queen Meve. If you choose her coat of arms, Annecy will understand that Geralt is the knight who escaped from the army of Queen Meve (because he fled to look for Ciri). And by the way, Geralt became a knight, because he and Cahir helped Meve's army against Nilfgard, over the bridge, near Yaruga

J
Jerzy3 27.12.20

Nickel17
Thanks for the detailed answer, I have already tried this quest, and it is: Ravix fights with Tyles, and Geralt with Annecy.
Zaruba with Tyles is more difficult (he and his friends turned out to be several levels higher than me and knocked me out with three blows, I had to roll a lot and attack one together), but with Annecy, you can settle the differences and make peace.

t
totktonada 27.12.20

Regarding the ending of the quest:
1) Can Vivenna be bewitched only with an egg, or can she be persuaded for other options?
2) In the end, with all the dialogue options, the knight takes offense at Geralt and leaves, are there any further consequences?

N
Nighthawkreal 27.12.20

Horse fighting is simply poor.

J
Jerzy3 27.12.20

totktonada
1)
SpoilerIf you swear by a heron, when talking by the lake, and then tell Viviana's story to Guillaume, you can transfer the curse to the knight - this ending will be happier than the one in which you disenchant with an egg.
2)
Spoiler: They say he gets drunk in this version of events. At first, I did not take his quest at all and found him dead during the attack of vampires on the city. If you transfer the curse to him, then he and Viviana can also be met somewhere in the palace. Something like this.

V
Vlad_Cepesh 27.12.20

The distant target does not fall on impact, as if the bolt does not reach it ...

E
Ellinka 27.12.20

Damn, it's so insulting for this quest, even though you can replay it again because of it! I chose the option not to tell Guillaume what kind of problems Vivienne had, like Geralt gave his word and all that. As a result, she had seven years left, and the poor knight decided to drink from grief. : (((After completing "Blood and Wine" I met him in Beauclair, almost lying in a ditch. It's a pity, awful!

J
Jino_man 27.12.20

who fucked up the game so much ????? where is the old menu ??? who came up with this "blood and wine" with such a finished internal menu ????

J
Jino_man 27.12.20

contrived to spoil this game of rubbish, to cut off the hands of the one who came up with this new menu ...

U
UnItalianoVero 27.12.20

Vlad_Cepesh
Hello, the problem with the target is not solved?

V
Vlad_Cepesh 27.12.20

UnItalianoVero
no ... I scored on it (((

s
simpson747 27.12.20

Ellinka
Nothing offensive here. On the contrary, it's nice that there are different options for the development of events.