3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lmperatorPC 27.12.20 02:07 am

Story quests (Fallout Shelter)

Actually, first there was the Paula Palmer branch, then the search for the dog, then Preston Garvey, and it all ended with the Brotherhood of Steel branch (if I haven't forgotten anything). Actually, after passing them all, I ended up quests (well, except for everyday ones). Nothing more interesting?
10 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vladimir Platonov 27.12.20

Xs, I'm lazy and in 10 days of the game I went through only 5 tasks .. =)

S
Skylest 27.12.20

lmperatorPC
If run out and do not appear, then apparently alas. I personally only play for a week.

V
Vitaly Klimenko 27.12.20

Well, alas, what can you do, I think mods will start to make the PC version ... and the phones will suck, but what about quests, then do everyday ones, what a damn difference?

l
lmperatorPC 27.12.20

Skylest
It's a shame. Moreover, it is especially offensive when you have a squad of 50 lvl terminators hanging around idle ...

l
lmperatorPC 27.12.20

Vitaly Klimenko
Well, it's more interesting when they are combined in a + - a common line. Plus, you can get a good drop for them. Powerful plasma rifles, laser rifles. Well, all sorts of lunchboxes / packages with robotic assistants / cages with pets

V
Vitaly Klimenko 27.12.20

lmperatorPC
In weekly quests and tasks like 150 water per minute, they also give

K
KpuTuk_666 27.12.20

If I'm not mistaken, there are more quests in the phone update (1.6.1). So it remains to wait, let's see what happens in a week

E
Energy death 27.12.20

lmperatorPC
At the expense of the terminators, you got excited, you come across quests where first-aid kits do not fall, and the claws of death kill almost from a blow, and the death claw still has a third of hp after 5x firing all three people.
I had enough for 2 floors of all this out of 4 available)

l
lmperatorPC 27.12.20

Energy Death
That is, that is, yes. Claws are dangerous devils. But you can cope with them somehow. Especially the build of two good plasmas + gatling breaks them.

E
Energy death 27.12.20

KpuTuk_666 was
given 1 chain for 6 tasks just today, why didn't I have it before.

lmperatorPC
depending on what level of claws you meet, what I met was obviously not level 50. because when a resident is carried away from a blow, there are basically no options) but I was also given a cannon 20+, it's good that the task turned out to be at the very beginning and before I met a claw with a skull, so I didn't screw it up, but stupidly ran away with the 3rd surviving resident )