3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ArcaneGhoul 27.12.20 02:07 am

Download speed (TERA: The Next)

In the launcher, when downloading updates, the speed drops from 2 mb / s to 70 kb / s or less. On the forum of the game I did not find a working method, so I am writing here, (I decided to return not for long, I want to see a new class.)
6 Comments
Sort by:
J
JolyMau5 27.12.20

This is Distheni's squalor.
Many people complain about the drop in speed.
But they don't care.

A
ArcaneGhoul 27.12.20

Bezlikiy
Unfortunately it is so. Okay, I wrote in support, and a couple of knowledgeable people on the forum, I will wait for a response from them.

A
ArcaneGhoul 27.12.20

Pfft, having sent a letter in support, wrote that the drop in speed is very common, but they don't do anything about it. As a result, they sent to the launcher download page with the words all the ways to download the game client are on this page. In the end, they went crazy.

z
zdanu4 27.12.20

I also jump. down to 0. and then starts pumping again. it remains only to understand and forgive ...

A
ArcaneGhoul 27.12.20

zdanu4
Try to set in the launcher settings the max number of connections to 2 and the port to 1024. It helped me.

K
Kyle 27.12.20

I can't download it for a week now ... the first time I put the download at night, went to bed ... after 10 hours I check, the speed is 0, only 200 mb were downloaded ... after 3 nights, 70 mb were added to the uploaded one .. . now I launch the launcher, watch the speed, 500 kb / s is immediately shown and immediately drops to 0 and it stays that way until you restart the launcher ... after restarting again 500 kb / s and immediately to 0 kb / s ... xs ...