3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Scattered boy 27.12.20 02:07 am

some raiders stopped attacking some (Fallout 4)

I noticed that the raiders and super mutants stopped attacking there any living creatures that I could do well in which I had a good defense. For example, the Senkchuari attacked 3 times probably. And how I improved my defense and it became more than 50 for me and so they stopped attacking right away) and I also skipped the alliance there, my defense was also good before they attacked, but as I improved, they also stopped attacking. Now they attack only where there is very weak defense in the strengths. Is it my coincidence that they do not attack or are they really afraid that high defense?
24 Comments
Sort by:
i
ilua993 27.12.20

It hurts to read, your eyes bleed ... Better go Russian on vacation, and don't play ... Alliance damn ...

L
L0neWanderer 27.12.20

ilua993 I
support, I wish I hadn't read this ...

S
Scattered boy 27.12.20

just sealed it already corrected it was possible and guess that a typo. it is clear that the alliance. Better suggested on the topic if you know

i
ilua993 27.12.20

Typo, yeah ... Procochal, coincidence God ... Through O bl. They will also guess, grade 3 fuck! Guess what to do with the b sign is written!

X
X_ray_83 27.12.20

ilua993
"The clever one likes to learn, and the fool loves to teach" Chekhov
https://how-to-all.com/

A
AK102 27.12.20

I agree. There are a lot of errors.

Spoiler
X_ray_83 What is this tin on the link?)

i
ilua993 27.12.20

X_ray_83
http://dic.academic.ru/dic.nsf/ogegova/49922 here's some more

X
X_ray_83 27.12.20

ilua993
Shkolota was led to what else to say)))

i
intolerable 27.12.20

here you all fart is burnt. Well, the person wrote clumsily, so what? can't you understand the meaning of the sentences? well, it sucks he knows maybe Russian. I strongly doubt that there are people here who are doing very well.
Whoever is without sin, let him throw a stone at me.
I understand you would have answered the question and then below P.S. would have signed spelling errors, but you were just stupid.

A
AK102 27.12.20

X_ray_83
For some reason I thought so for sarcasm)

X
X_ray_83 27.12.20

ilua993
Links to wikipedia who else is the fool? And I have Ozhegov's dictionary in the original book, unlike some droche-schoolchildren)))

i
ilua993 27.12.20

X_ray_83
I stopped being a schoolboy two years ago, you are our sad little troll py.sy. it seems like everyone has a dictionary at home, you're not the only one so special

A
AK102 27.12.20

Cons flew. Minusators tightened)

X
X_ray_83 27.12.20

ilua993
I stopped being a schoolboy two years ago ...
So why the fuck are you teaching someone !? Finish university at least, then maybe it will come .... how you make yourself a fool!

i
ilua993 27.12.20

X_ray_83 The
guy makes mistakes at grade 3, well, my soren is burned out (grammar nazi), how else to react to this? Or do you think that a person writing to guess without a sign is the norm?

A
AK102 27.12.20

Z
Zefos 27.12.20

Scattered boy
In theory, the greater the defense, the less the likelihood of an attack on the settlement, this is logical.
But even here there are exceptions clearly related to bugs, the same alliance was cleaned by robots from an automatron, although the protection there is above 100. And even the settlers (who were there initially) die in my presence.
In Senchuari, my defense is above 150, they also attack there, but the enemies live much less.
But the settlements where the defense is less than 50 there are completely creepy, I remember I had to beat off the same settlement 6-8 times.
So, for all settlements, I try to pump at least 50 defense.

M
Mage Hermit 27.12.20

Doing it again? did
they really fear that high defense?

Damn they are afraid.

S
Scattered boy 27.12.20

Zefos
thank you at least someone on the topic answered;) Well, as I thought, yes it is necessary to pump the defense well so that they attack less. I play for the menitmen and have already helped a lot to do it and also noticed that those who, with weak protection, immediately wet everyone there. Especially if two or three people are attacked almost immediately and after 2 attacks somewhere there already 1 person remains. It's a pity, of course, but when there is a lot of strength, there is simply not enough material to furnish everything with good protection, then it doesn’t start.
Sorry in advance for mistakes if it is important to someone

M
Mage Hermit 27.12.20

as far as possible, there is not enough material to be used.There
must be a law allowing shooting schoolchildren ...