3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wyacheslav13 27.12.20 02:07 am

movie bug (Dead Island: Riptide)

After the quest to protect the ferry from zombies, a zombie "screamer" should appear in the video, but the game crashes. There is no way to replay because autosave is triggered after the task and before the video. Questions is there a way to disable the videos at all? and is there any way to avoid the crash.
7 Comments
Sort by:
a
antonfox 27.12.20

buy a game or download a normal repack

W
Wyacheslav13 27.12.20

antonfox
games were bought at the incentive, both the first parts and the publication definition.

a
antonfox 27.12.20

then write a question to the developer (steam help), try to check the downloaded files

W
Wyacheslav13 27.12.20

antonfox
wrote both to the techland and on the company's forum. I sent them the error logs and dxdiag. this bug is not with me alone. for many, the game crashes at the same place and the save disappears. it seems that the cooperative helps (I can not check) it is necessary that someone through I dragged this place. With a skip of the video. Then the game will start loading after the video.

a
antonfox 27.12.20

I doubt it will help, but you can try

s
strelok312 27.12.20

Wyacheslav13 Checked the
integrity of the data?

W
Wyacheslav13 27.12.20

strelok312
checked. everything is fine. without errors. didn’t finish. the way found how to bypass this bug. I need another player who was saved a little earlier than this place. cooperate with him to get to the bug. those who have it will crash but after restarting the game It will continue normally. Already further. Repeated yesterday twice, it worked. There may be a side effect. That guy who was leading the bugs lost all the items from the backpack for the third time already. And he was thrown back a little back in the story. In the sewers. Maybe somehow connected, maybe not.