3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PaInKiLlEr31RUS 27.12.20 02:07 am

Read the wanted notice (Fallout 4)

Hi guys, I took the quest from someone .... now this task is hanging in the "Miscellaneous" list and shows that you need to read the ad on the stand in the Diamond City market, but the stand is empty, who could find this ad?
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spider jerusalem 27.12.20

usually nothing good hangs on that board, some generic quests to clean up

n
nestrbob 27.12.20

PaInKiLlEr31RUS
When you first visit Diamond City, there are announcements, but then they disappear. There is no sense from them, the same tasks for the minutemans - to clear some kind of territory.

A
Atlas057 27.12.20

PaInKiLlEr31RUS
Perhaps you have already ripped it off and you have it in your inventory in the miscellaneous section. Try digging.

A
Alexandrioan 27.12.20

Look nearby in the grass it was such an inattention.

B
BlackTigerTK 27.12.20

PaInKiLlEr31RUS
I had this task after completing The Silver Shroud quest line. there is an optional step to kill a certain Shelly Tiller for money. http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Shelly_Tiller. I did not begin to kill this harmless creature. But after the completion of The Silver Shroud, this assignment to read the announcement hung. In theory, if you kill this Shelley, then on the board there will be an announcement on how to get money. I don’t remember how it disappeared. He's not on the list now.

C
Comment 27.12.20

It's easier! Bug)) The point is that first you need to take a quest for this announcement from the mayor's secretary and only then rip it off. If you first rip it off, and then get it, then it will hang constantly ... What can I say ... befezda ((

K
Kirlusha 27.12.20

PaInKiLlEr31RUS
Go to the bar to the Bobrovs. There is also such a board and the announcements are duplicated.

L
L0neWanderer 27.12.20

PaInKiLlEr31RUS
ComleteQuest "id"? But this is extreme. This is how I fixed a bug with a doctor in headlight harbor.

P
PaInKiLlEr31RUS 27.12.20

dimsink1
thanks, the most clear answer is
P.S. the beaver bar is empty, but the quest was taken there, but it continues to show that you need to read the ad