3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GAMER_UKRAINE 27.12.20 02:07 am

Free full version via Demo in UPlay (Trials of the Blood Dragon)

Who has already tried to pass? Is it difficult or not? How many levels are there?
49 Comments
Sort by:
T
Traun 27.12.20

GAMER_UKRAINE
Writing is difficult.
I think what cheats / trainers are there?

G
GAMER_UKRAINE 27.12.20

Traun
I have already downloaded the pirate) I will practice, and then I will try. Maybe it will help

T
Traun 27.12.20

GAMER_UKRAINE I
download the account
for 2 levels (so far only 2 are available) dropped 10 times, although the statistics writes 4 times
on the keyboard it is impossible to play

G
GAMER_UKRAINE 27.12.20

Traun
It is clear that no one will play the keyboard! At the end, write down how many levels there are

T
Traun 27.12.20

GAMER_UKRAINE
I can only say in 5 hours, as now at work

G
GAMER_UKRAINE 27.12.20

Traun
Thank you friend!

b
balabxl 27.12.20

There are two levels available, maybe more, no idea. Fell 5 times, but the levels are not difficult. After these two levels, he offers to buy the game ...)

G
GAMER_UKRAINE 27.12.20

AL5 I
read foreign forums and news and finally understood!
"HI ALL.
AT THE MOMENT THERE ARE TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH THE DEMO VERSION OF TRIALS OF THE BLOOD DRAGON. THE PROBLEM IS THAT PEOPLE ARE NOT GETTING CONNECTED TO OUR SERVERS PROPERLY, SO THEY DON'T GET THE 15 GLOBAL LIVES AND ACCESS A VERSION LIMITED TO TWO LEVELS ONLY. WE ARE WORKING ON FIXING THIS. "

The first 2 lvl will always be open. And you can get the game in the full version. Soon should open 28 missions of the game out of 30 in the Demo until July 31st. You need to complete all 28 missions (almost the entire game?! 111 ?!) and die less than 15 times. Then you get the full version for free. Everything is very strange (they give to go through almost the entire game except for 2 lvl and then a full game for the sake of the ending ??? if you go through 28 lvl with 15 hp). This opportunity will appear soon and it will be possible to try. But I think this is nonsense.

A
AL5 27.12.20

GAMER_UKRAINE Everything
is clear with them.

G
GAMER_UKRAINE 27.12.20

AL5 Something
like that was messed up and did not understand themselves)

T
Traun 27.12.20

GAMER_UKRAINE
Well, you have to go through the whole game in 15 attempts,
can what thread of art money help?

A
AL5 27.12.20

Traun
HZ will work.

S
Slava74oren 27.12.20

Where can I download the demo? I did not find the whole yuplei ..

G
GAMER_UKRAINE 27.12.20

Slava74oren
free games

b
balabxl 27.12.20

GAMER_UKRAINE
I wonder what kind of individual there is that will complete the game in 15 attempts ... Zashkvar in a word. Imaginary hope for a freebie).

S
Slava74oren 27.12.20

GAMER_UKRAINE
Thank you! Found.

T
Traun 27.12.20

Such a clarification - if you fall and get off the track, the attempt does not disappear

A
AL5 27.12.20

Traun
Good point, but maybe there will be another counter there.

T
Traun 27.12.20

AL5
but hardly - There is an announcement right before the game - to get the game you have to complete it in 15 attempts. And the screen is already in themselves races - red says "left attempts 15" When you exit from the highway attempt expenses, unless perk up with the reference point
I stopped at level 4
1st without failure,
2nd - two dips (after the passage of a second you can go to race)
3rd - without
4th - I tried forty minutes and quit (there you already have to go and shoot)
You have to be a cool nerd to beat the game with 15 attempts

A
AL5 27.12.20

Traun
Already accessed?