3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Morty rain 27.12.20 02:07 am

How do you feel about reviews of old games?

Games that came out 3-5 years ago.
17 Comments
Sort by:
A
AR3E 27.12.20

I have a negative attitude to the "impressions of the game", which are passed off as reviews. Their place is on the forum.

-
-MaEsTrO- 27.12.20

I'm okay with how there are games that are more interesting than modern ones, well, now everyone can create a game, but the games created 3-5 years ago were created not by someone but by professionals, of course, now there are games of GTA 5, a syndicate, etc., about these games and say no It should be done just super, but there are games that were made by ordinary people who want to show their skills in business BUT not everyone succeeds in creating cool games and so mutant games are obtained, or a terrible game, graphics and plot.

R
Ricch 27.12.20

How to discuss a topic on the forum:
1. Make a blog. (Optional, you can start from point 2 right away)
2. Read the comments.
3. Take some comments and just post to the forum and add "How do you feel?"
4. ...
5. PROFIT!

S
SkyRaider 27.12.20

I'm interested in bonuses, in contrast to some *
Corrected, don't thank!

D
DreamFAW 27.12.20

Somehow I am completely indifferent, 3-5 years old is not at all an age, today's games practically do not differ from those. Now, if you remember the games of 2007 and so, then yes - the difference is huge.

K
Kay Ovald 27.12.20

I'm okay. A good game and pleasant to remember and discuss.

M
Morty rain 27.12.20

SkyRaider
Bonuses are gray, because I don't need them.

U
Uilenspiegel 27.12.20

The assholes who blot out blogs with their "abzors" drive nails into the kneecaps and cut off the eggs so as not to breed.

M
MunchkiN 616 27.12.20

but not how. as well as reviews if they came out at the time the game was released. provided that such a review and its experience does not refer to any time.
if I know about the game or it is not interesting, the review itself will not be interesting either.

W
Wing42 27.12.20

WhiteWaterPro wrote:
Games that came out 3-5 years ago.
These are not even close to old games. What's the point of writing a review of an old game now? Either everyone has known everything about her for a long time and she does not need an introduction, or she turned out to be not very good and no one needs nafig.

S
SkyRaider 27.12.20

WhiteWaterPro
WhiteWaterPro wrote:
Bonuses are gray, because they don’t give anything
Funny, bonuses can be transferred to Steam and games can be bought on them. Plus: "all the same" and "nothing"
WhiteWaterPro wrote:
And you are probably interested in them.
Yeah, now the question is "who is interested in bonuses?" A dude who artificially increases the activity of writing blogs and topics on the forum or a lazy commentator, whose maximum is two or three comments a week?

M
Morty rain 27.12.20

SkyRaider
Clear

P
Pecos_Bill 27.12.20

I am ok if the review is well written and about the game that interests me.

V
Vaipen 27.12.20

I'm okay. If I learn from this review about a game that I missed at one time and would like to play it after reading it, then why not.

G
Gauguin 27.12.20

It seems that the author wants to fill up the blogs with reviews and is interested in advance.

w
we get what we deserve 27.12.20

No way. Same as reviews for new games. I don't see the difference.

l
lookaway 27.12.20

> old games
> 3-5 years ago,

I still haven't played all the games 3-5 years ago, but they are already old (