3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MEI0188 27.12.20 02:07 am

Order the missing brother (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

How to kill the head eye, nothing niberet him, I beat him and his health is not wasted, who knows, tell me
25 Comments
Sort by:
T
Toxa95 27.12.20

Dodge, roll over.
Alternatively, a miracle is more than you in level at times.

S
Spidermanos 27.12.20

MEI0188
Use the sign of the trap yrden or whatever it is, hang up a protection on yourself when the globo-eye fell into the trap hit him or igni or repeat with a sword until you demolish it yourself recently passed by the way do not go far, he will pull you with a web

o
owned 27.12.20

Is it really possible to kill him at level 7-8?

G
GGame 27.12.20

owned
no

G
GGame 27.12.20

By the way, how did you find the head eye? I can't find a woman in any way, I found a woman in a cave and followed the trail and that's it, nothing else (in the cave where the corpses lie, something stomps on it, but I don't understand how and where to go)

|
| Nekto | 27.12.20

GGame you climb
the cave and there is something like a climb or a forest, you climb and the trail continues

G
GGame 27.12.20

| Nekto |
Yes, I found it, I got up, followed the trail, and there is another entrance and little people are walking further, then where? (everything passed this quest)

w
walitor 27.12.20

I didn't think to use Yrden, did I?

o
owned 27.12.20

At what levels did you pass it, write pliz to know approximately. I have mnu difficulty 3 (pain and suffering)

s
seffko 27.12.20

owned
33 by the mob itself

D
DjRPG 27.12.20

How to destroy the nests of monsters in the far cave? There is a map, but the action button is not displayed.

r
ruslanmatiar 27.12.20

Eggs are destroyed by the IGNI sign

N
Nadezhda Pozdorovkina 27.12.20

Well, how do you find this boss? I searched the whole cave :( there is no way further nowhere. I talked to the woman, lowered the stairs, but the point is :(

N
Nadezhda Pozdorovkina 27.12.20

and everything worked out. where the corpses of women lie, next to the stairs, if you stand with your back to this staircase and squeeze your flair, there will be a trail to the right, there is deep, you need to dive.

v
viktorvvv555 27.12.20

It can be really killed at low levels. When I brought it down, I had 14 lvl. The tactic is as follows: you wet his small relatives, actively use the Kven sign for protection, inflict 2-4 blows on the head eye and take it to hell and wait for Geralt to exit the battle mode, save and heal with meditation, and so on until the bitter end. The trick is that after meditation, the monster's health is not regenerated, and after death, you can safely load the save and continue to bring it down

N
Nighthawkreal 27.12.20

By the way, he has or had a weakness - when he pulls up with a web, you can crack him with impunity three times and roll back, he will usually release the gas.

I had the most interesting fight in the game with him, I had to calculate everything, and this bastard also dodges when he attacks from a run, it's hard to understand. which way to bounce.

M
MKUltra 27.12.20

viktorvvv555
This is only possible on easy difficulty levels. At Pain and Suffering and above, meditation does not heal. And at levels below 20, he kills with one hit (takes about 80-85% of health), if there is no Quen, even on medium difficulty.

v
viktorvvv555 27.12.20

King of the World
Well, yes, I put it out on the lung. So only first aid kits.

v
viktorvvv555 27.12.20

What's the strongest dick in the game? And yet, the developers added complexity, where does everything start after death?

v
viktorvvv555 27.12.20

NightHawkreal
He has a weakness when he farts with gas, you can chop him, but I had a glitch - he stood up stupidly and did nothing, and I fiddled his health bar, only then woke up