3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
A_jak 27.12.20 02:07 am

The problem with Defender Game Expert BT1

In short, I bought myself this gamepad https://market.yandex.kz/product/10595840?hid=91117&suggest=1&suggest_type=model I connected it to the curling iron and then one unpleasant problem came to light, it turns out that the sticks have poor sensitivity, i.e. the sticks move (if rotated in a circular manner) strictly at 45 degrees (45,90,135,180, etc.), as if they stick in the corners, even if you move a little, it is impossible to move the stick by 10 or 15 degrees (not to mention some 37 or 73 degrees) ) at least. Isn't this called the "big dead zone"? And how do you fix it? Is the gamepad itself so substandard? Anyone have any clue?
5 Comments
Sort by:
J
JUnnAmmED 27.12.20

AzikJ
The problem is only when connecting or even without connecting the sticks stick?

A
A_jak 27.12.20

JUnnAmmED
how is it "no connection"? I do not quite understand. you can check the gamepad only when it is turned on, i.e. I can see it in the game, in the NHL you can see (when you play in the training mode, for example) how the sticks move, but in general it just feels in the game that the sticks are very inaccurate. Then I connected the pad to the PC via MotionJoy, and there you can also see that the sticks work like that ...

n
nominar 27.12.20

AzikJ
Deshman low-quality Joy, what did you want from him?

J
JUnnAmmED 27.12.20

AzikJ Does
it come from the wire, no? Or do the sticks spin normally and stick in games?

A
A_jak 27.12.20

JUnnAmmED
no, it connects to PS3 via bluetooth, and connects to a PC using a USB cable. the sticks themselves spin normally, all the same they are new, but in games they "drive".