3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Atergros_ 27.12.20 02:07 am

Resource Gathering (Tom Clancy's The Division)

It seems that this topic has already been briefly raised several times, but I decided to ask again. Does this parameter affect the drop of items from named bosses? We run together with a friend in the subway, let's say he has 215 equipment level and collection of resources 105%, and I have 205 and 15%. Every second (approximately) boss drops him green things of level 240, sometimes 214, and almost one gold for me, green is very rare and no higher than 214. The same goes for underground caches one gold (equipment and weapons) falls, and a friend is almost always green things (once even level 268). The difficulty level at which we pass the mission "High". I will add that after I raised the collection of resources to 115%, the situation seems to have not changed much. I hope someone can master my writing :)
8 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gerrarrd 27.12.20

before the patch, the percentage of collection of resources did not affect, now it seems that nothing has changed either. I ran according to the TK so one greens fell to me and I had 15%

_
__DOC__ 27.12.20

Ar4er2013
Collecting resources affects exactly the collection of resources, and not the drop of gear from mobs. In the TK in the boxes of the special squad equipment there will be more quantity or quality, as well as in the city boxes of fabric, electronics, etc.

_
_Atergros_ 27.12.20

It is clear, but why do my friend and I have such a difference in the loss of gear from named bosses and from underground caches (which are given for reaching a new level)?

A
Amphetamine9999 27.12.20

Ar4er2013
The higher the percentage, the more it will be from everywhere
It was clear from the first bugs (the Russian consulate, for example)
Plus, depending on the level of difficulty in the technical assignment and in the subway
On heroism in the subway, up to 4 green things of level 268 fell out of the boxes and any weapon in TZ 05 and 06 (231+) 229 levels

_
__DOC__ 27.12.20

Ar4er2013
My resource collection is 215%, and my friend has 25%, and believe me, he very often boasts the best gear from the drop.

L
Lubber 27.12.20

And for the hundredth time I will say that in this matter I tend to trust the statements of the developers, namely: the
Resource collection characteristic affects two things:
1) The quantity (2 or 3) and quality (blue or gold) of resources collected from boxes outside the TK ( cloth, weapons, tools, electronics)
2) The frequency of the drop and the quality (blue or purple) of trophies when killing unnamed opponents.

Regarding trophies in the Underground, the developers stated that the higher the score of the gear worn on the character, the higher the score of items that fall out of chests and sealed containers.

K
Kerry_Good 27.12.20

but like with the talent Perception on knee pads, which increases the chance of finding rare items and credits by 25%.

L
Lubber 27.12.20

Crazy_User
If I'm not mistaken, this talent simply increases two parameters of the character: the same collection of resources and the receipt of credits (I don’t remember exactly what it’s called - it is at the very bottom of the list of characteristics in the Character tab).