3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kranz39 27.12.20 02:07 am

Is the game worth the money? (Battlefield: Hardline)

I played the beta, it seemed like I liked it dynamically, but somehow this game does not justify its 2500r. This one turns out to be the same Bail Field 4 only add-ons were added. Also, GTA 5 is cheaper and the game itself will be very awesome. Because on the console it turned out cool.
56 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dmitriy_Yanowskiy 27.12.20

Yes, 2500 rubles is probably too much. But the game is also not bad) However, I agree with GTA V, it is much cooler and richer than Battlefield Hardline, but it costs less! Nonsense ...

O
OnnF 27.12.20

No

K
KlausBarbie 27.12.20

1999 battle .... for 2500 there are basically unnecessary things like 10 gold sets and some other nonsense.

f
fibad 27.12.20

I think no

F
Fat Vladimir 27.12.20

Usable igruha

SpoylerPo secret, this is my first buffoon

S
Spiny 27.12.20

As a series of games for me this is G. For me, Battlefield is a military theme. And cops against robbers ... not mine. There is PayDay for this

G
GhostRusSPB 27.12.20

Quite worth it, cartoon and single.
And who doesn’t like those already zazhralie campaign specifically

F
Fenderrr 27.12.20

Gentlemen! I do not want to create a separate topic "where to buy the game" or something like that, so I'll ask here.
What is better to take? Region free version from intermediaries for an expensive or ordinary Russian version from Origin (with all premiums). The fact is that I recently bought a battle 4 + premium reg free, I can’t enter the platyra and even, I have a free version or a regular Russian. This morning, before leaving for work, I wanted to find servers from the cards of the last DLS, so the game did not show a single server and all kinds of premium modes (servers) there, for some reason, the game also does not find. What the hell?

S
Spiny 27.12.20

Not worth it for me. I only know Battlefield for military topics, not police and robbers. And so I did not really plan to take it, but because of the price, definitely not. For the sake of the plot, I won't even download a pirate. BF was never a story game. BF is primarily an online shooter.

k
kitea 27.12.20

The price is high, but I like it so bf that I'm not going anywhere :( Postponing.

P
Playersaharan 27.12.20

No, not worth it. Red price - 1000 rubles. Especially I was fucked up by the price of the Premium, which costs like two GTA5

g
gloccc 27.12.20

Playersaharan Of
course it costs a lot. But also not as two GTA - do not exaggerate. GTA = 2000 rubles. Premium bf = 2500 rubles

P
Playersaharan 27.12.20

gloccc
?
Spoiler

g
gloccc 27.12.20

Playersaharan
Here is not only a premium, but also a deluxe version of the game. Don't be stupid

P
Playersaharan 27.12.20

gloccc
Ok, sorry for the misinformation. But all the same, somehow they ask for a crap for an addon to BF4

g
gloccc 27.12.20

Playersaharan
I would not say that this is dls for the four. But in general, I agree about the price. Painfully she is high. Now, if the premium with the game as a fourth part would cost 2500 rubles, then I would definitely take it. And so 5000 rubles for premium and gru is too much

J
JdSoMaA 27.12.20

Yes, well, nafig 5000 rubles bf with a premium!
I made a pre-order for 2000 rubles for a standard edition ...
Premium then separately at a discount ...

g
gloccc 27.12.20

MrShoTCuT
By the way, because you bought the regular edition, you will never be able to get three deluxe-exclusive editions of the gun, which costs 2,500 rubles, namely acw-r, L85A2 and Car. So wow so wath

J
JdSoMaA 27.12.20

I can survive without 3 guns, but 500 rubles is a pity for guns ...
DLS can be bought (probably) ...

J
JdSoMaA 27.12.20

Although I will buy a premium ...
1/3 of the premium price is already there ...