3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ricch 27.12.20 05:14 am

Battlefield 1 Deluxe Edition (Battlefield 1)

Good day. I am thinking about pre-ordering a new battle. But I can't figure out a few things:
1. When I buy the First Volunteer Edition, will I have to buy the Season Pass in the future? If yes, then this is very sad ...
2. If I'm not mistaken, then in SW: Battlefront when buying the Russian version of the game, you cannot change the voice acting from poor Russian to normal English, while in the English version of the game you could choose between languages voice acting. Surely the same will happen in the new battle. The question is: how can I buy the English version of the battle?
Thanks in advance for your answers.
16 Comments
Sort by:
N
Norton 27.12.20

On the first point, you are absolutely right, this enticement is for "hamsters", my advice is to buy the usual one, and when the premium comes out, you will buy it in addition and there will be all the pips from the "First Volunteer Edition". And on the second, buy on the Pindos website of which there seems to be a lot, only now, as I understand it, you will have to wait for the release of the game.

T
TimKar 27.12.20

_Norton_
Deluxe will not be included in the season or prem, as the deluxe was not included in the hardline. Conclusion from personal experience.

N
Norton 27.12.20

Genom94
That is, those things that are given in the deluxe in the prem will not want to say, at least all the goodies from the deluxe in Battle 4, I received with the purchase of the prem.

N
Norton 27.12.20

Now I looked at origin and realized that you are talking bullshit, everything that was given in the deluxe is in the prem.
Spoiler

T
TimKar 27.12.20

_Norton_
In the hardline prem, these plots did not give. There seem to be three fluffs and to get them you need to upgrade to deluxe, although I have a premium.

N
Norton 27.12.20

Genom94
How not given, like the same combat kits, well, you know better, of course, fucking DICE marketers sell the same thing in different wrappers.

Spoiler

N
Norton 27.12.20

Genom94
And another question, those machines that were given in deluxe, could you open them later in the game?

T
TimKar 27.12.20

_Norton_
12 sets were included in the prem, in them all sorts of paints, camouflages, etc., but those three exclusive ones with guns: versatility, accuracy and suppression were not included, but they are not mentioned in the prema). I haven't played for a long time, I can check it in the evening, but as far as I remember, these three fluffs are not even displayed in the weapon selection menu, as if they do not exist at all.

T
TimKar 27.12.20

_Norton_
I just checked it again, those three guns are not displayed, as if they were not there.

l
laur601 27.12.20

I personally welcome

u
unilock 27.12.20

Guys do you think buy now the first volunteer edition. Or a regular version, and then buy a DLS? Or even wait for a premium? Thanks in advance!

R
Ricch 27.12.20

unilock
Here, take it at your discretion.
If you do not mind the money - take the Deluxe version, and then buy the premium (or whatever will be there).
If you feel sorry for money - wait for the release and premium, then just buy the premium edition.

m
meagarry 27.12.20

There is no new information about the deluxe sets? As I understand it, the only really useful buns from him are the "Red Baron" and "Lawrence of Arabia" sets? What do they include? And the premium will not include these sets, as I understand it? And then it's a pity 1k is unclear for what to give ...
Shl and upgrade, if then you can play for this 1k difference?

R
Ricch 27.12.20

meagarry
It seems like a few days before the release you can start playing. And so nothing useful

m
meagarry 27.12.20

Timur Beresnev
Yes, that's understandable. I'm wondering what the kits include. Any thread of fluff. Or maybe even technology? But I can't find the list anywhere.

R
Ricch 27.12.20

meagarry
Nobody can find it for sure. This is EA, small bonuses will be described as large