3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dicobrass 27.12.20 05:14 am

Accidentally hit an NPC (Dark Souls)

I have such a problem - having filled up 2 gargoyles and ringing the bell, I began to go down and, out of fear, struck an NPC named Oswald. In the end, I killed him, then looked at various articles and found out that this NPC seems to be very important. Offers to join the convention and sells various useful things.

Will killing him greatly affect the gameplay?
19 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pulce 27.12.20

No. But, accordingly, you will no longer be able to join the covenant offered by him and you will not get all those buns that he could give you away.In
principle, you can kill all friendly NPCs found in the game and still be able to see the final credits

V
VirgilSouth 27.12.20

Not all. I didn't manage to kill the nepis by the fire, to which the GG brings the crow. He did not aggro, but my blows did not remove his hp either.

a
arxidemon777 27.12.20

Is it possible to make friends with him somehow? Can I do a rollback somehow?

a
arxidemon777 27.12.20

I play without multiplayer.

v
v-hlam 27.12.20

In the church on the roof (where you fight with two gargoyles) there is a priest further, he can forgive your sins

K
Kazaz 27.12.20

Monk on the roof of the church. By the way, it will be expensive to remove sins, so try not to pick peaceful people))

a
arxidemon777 27.12.20

Thanks guys. I'll go to atone for my sins.

O
OldRPGshnik 27.12.20

VirgilSouth And I got aggrieved, I just had to poke him a little longer, and his hp was removed. True, I could not hack him at the level when the raven brought him to him - I took down half of the hp only, tk. he catches on a counter attack and cuts with a critical attack from almost one hit.

t
tross73 27.12.20

Accidentally hit Oswald (who forgives sins). Naturally, he does not want to talk to me and attacks every time.
Is it possible to somehow solve the problem, or have everyone arrived?

s
siame 27.12.20

Save backup, of course, is not included? Well, play on, what's the problem? Well, the spirits of vengeance will invade you a little more often, punish you for your sins, so what?

t
tross73 27.12.20

Exactly so - backup was not included. :(
And to hell with that Oswald. I'm playing on.

a
aist16 27.12.20

And I am a monk (on the roof of the church), who removes sins, accidentally killed when leaving the conversation. But, he had a key to the seal, it came in handy later. Otherwise, I would have to somehow persuade him to get the key !?

s
siame 27.12.20

aist16
So on the roof of the church (where are the gargoyles) or on the roof of the house in New Londo? If the second, then he himself would give you the key if you would come to him with the Cup.

a
aist16 27.12.20

siame
Where the gargoyles are.
He told me himself that he is the Keeper of the Seal.
I have postponed my return from the Fire Temple to the Northern Hideout of the Undead.
I have already visited many places, and died in the "Plague City".
Now I decided to return to the prison behind the iron ring, I ran through the "Temple of Fire" for the second time. At the first pass, I saw a "raven - a carrier", but now something is missing.
Maybe what is the limitation on the return period?

s
siame 27.12.20

Something utterly confusing ... In the church with gargoyles is Oswald of Karim, the seller of indulgences, and the Keeper of the Seal is in New Londo, where the ghosts are.
The raven is always there. I have not heard of any restrictions on visiting the Refuge.

a
aist16 27.12.20

siame
Monk, in the turret on the roof, where I killed several gargoyles, he told me himself that he is the Keeper of the seal. Then, in another turret, I spoke to Oswald.
To get to the crow, you need to go to the elevator of the middle entrance opposite the fire in the Temple of Fire, and when descending, at the very beginning, jump out on the middle floor. And then you can get to the crow's nest. I have a walkthrough video. But, I go to the elevator shaft, and the elevator is below, and there is no control lever. How to move it up ??? I went to the catacombs - to no avail. Didn't try to jump into the mine. Where is it controlled from?

_
_Artorias the Abysswalker 27.12.20

I just did accidentally fishing a giant blacksmith in anor londo how to resurrect him

L
Luddanik 27.12.20

pindyr, I killed the ghoul merchant ((((

n
n1xozor 27.12.20

_Artorias the Abysswalker
way