3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Islam Adjikerimov 27.12.20 05:14 am

Synth optical armor, bug. (Fallout 4)

Zdarova guys, there is such a thing when I put on optical armor and go into "stealth mode" pip fight refuses to show anything, stupidly shows me an invisible hand. And even worse, when I get up, the invisibility effect does not disappear, and I can’t do anything stupid (just boot), but since I’m playing in survival mode, this is problematic. Prompt a mod, or a fix for the pip battle not to disappear plz.

Spoiler

33 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ilya Nefedov 27.12.20

there was such a bug, but I just had inscriptions on a transparent screen

I
Ilya Nefedov 27.12.20

Doesn't increase help? On PKM

s
sCard 27.12.20

Islam Adjikerimov is
most likely a weak video card, try lowering the picture quality.

w
winni madison 27.12.20

Apparently, your card is just rather weak. You can even determine by the quality of textures

J
John Hawkins 27.12.20

Islam Ajikerimov
I have the same thing. It also happens when I go into stealth mode, but the armor just lies in the inventory, I become invisible for a couple of seconds - then everything is fine. This bug is described in a lot of places - you can just often press Ctrl to switch to invisibility mode - though then you can not get out of it).

sCard
winni madison
i7 4790K 4,7Ghz, GIGABYTE GEFORCE GTX 780Ti 3Gb, 256Gb Samsung850Pro (SSD), 512Gb Samsung850Pro (SSD), 240Gb Kingston300VS (SSD), 32GbRam Kingston Hyper X Fury Black, and so on - the rest of the little things. So, think about it and I have this - no need to mislead a person.

n
nestrbob 27.12.20

John Hawkins
I like it - first brag about hardware, and then declare that it also has glitches with graphics. Shake your OS, software and firewood.

J
John Hawkins 27.12.20

nestrbob
Wildly sorry, did you pull up your nose again there? Who bragged - just wrote that even with normal hardware (where does boasting?) The game is buggy. On patch 1.6.3.0.1 everything was fine (only on it) - installed 1.6.9.0.1 - this tops returned and long downloads when moving. And if someone has something rogue - it's his problem - it's stupid to walk on the big street when the toilet is in the apartment. And to play games that REQUIRE normal iron on the Dnischensky avna is sadomaso downito. Now almost all games, two years ago, require normal hardware - so it's stupid to compete in Formula 1 on KAMAZ. And there are enough morons. Especially the smartest ones - who think they can get around the Bollids at the turn.

n
nestrbob 27.12.20

John Hawkins
Is it important to you that the latest patch of the game is worth (although it's buggy) or maybe you should rollback to the production version and play without glitches?

J
John Hawkins 27.12.20

nestrbob Estimate
- a prize in the studio - no, I stayed in akashki to spend my time. Are you Globa? Did you play on TNT in battle?

n
nestrbob 27.12.20

John Hawkins
I didn't get a shit. What are you talking about? Express yourself more clearly.

J
John Hawkins 27.12.20

nestrbob
... It is important for you that the latest patch of the game is worth (although it is buggy) or maybe you should rollback to the working version and play without glitches? ...
... I didn't understand a damn thing. What are you talking about? Express yourself more clearly. ... - I subscribe here.
No - I was left to spend my precious time enjoying loading for 20 seconds, not reviving NPCs, dropping the level of opponents before the start of the game (level 89), etc. ... Well, as a seer, you Mister Giftedness, probably guessed that a normal user will immediately roll back. Prize for Mister Giftedness in the studio. For the ability to describe the obvious with aggressive nonsense.

n
nestrbob 27.12.20

John Hawkins
First, you write that you have the same glitches. installed patch 1.6.3.0.1, and everyone should immediately understand that you did a rollback? There are no clairvoyants.

J
John Hawkins 27.12.20

nestrbob
... First, you write that you have the same glitches. put patch 1.6.3.0.1 ... - this is what is written on top -
... On patch 1.6.3.0.1 everything was fine (only on it) - put 1.6.9.0.1 - ...
I quote : I did not understand no shit. What are you talking about? Express yourself more clearly. )
It just happens occasionally when I go into stealth mode, the character becomes invisible for 1 - 2 seconds. This is not critical - this problem has been discussed in many forums, including the bourgeoisie. Another bug from the Gazebo. It's just that someone is lucky, and he does not collide with this chip, while others do not.

n
nestrbob 27.12.20

John Hawkins
During the passage of the game, with the release of new patches and DLC, I demolished and installed a new game at least 10 times. If the new version was buggy, then I just demolished it, put the old one and waited until the update was brought to mind.

J
John Hawkins 27.12.20

nestrbob
... If the new version was buggy, then I just demolished it, put the old one ... - isn't it easier to just replace the files?
And what is someone against these actions? Moreover, my colleague - I have saved both DATA (original 1. 1. 3. 0), and saving before installing different mods, saving before installing different patches, etc. etc. ... All this has been done since the times of Oblivion and Skyrim, since the Arbor has NEVER released a NORMAL WITHOUT GAG game. You, Captain Obvious here, want to surprise someone with your all-consuming talent or what?

n
nestrbob 27.12.20

John Hawkins
Saves and so everything is left when the game is demolished, and under which version they were made it does not matter, if the save is not suitable for the version of the game, then a window with such a message will pop up. Save folders from the game, what's the point? It's easier to completely demolish and install on a new one, who has a bunch of mods, it will take time.

J
John Hawkins 27.12.20

nestrbob The
game has never been demolished - why blah crackn? If you delete it, then only with the help of Revo Uninstaller Pro with the removal of keys in the registry. Young man teach your granny to bake pancakes. With my computer, I will do what I see fit. And didn’t seem to ask your advice? I don’t need to write about every ear here. Children's sculpts from the Captain Obvious. Blah, and yet, it's easier for me to replace - than reinstall. I change 2 Gb in 5 seconds. , and 23 - a maximum of 1.5 to 2.5. min. ...

n
nestrbob 27.12.20

John Hawkins Wipe
your snot, son, I'm not rude to you. You can do whatever you want with your computer, I didn't tell you what to do, but wrote how I do it. Downloading and installing the game takes a maximum of 2 hours and it doesn't bother me. Your expression from the days of Oblivion and Skyrim brings only a smile.

J
John Hawkins 27.12.20

nestrbob
Salazhok - I'm forty. Doubly on the big walk as you do there at your bottom. And the time was meant - the release of games from the Gazebo, hence the phrase: - ... from the times ... -. Have you ever heard of metaphors? But the snot - would gladly wipe off someone who pokes unfamiliar people. With great pleasure, having put on corridors in a smile. And if your boorish - bydlyachi person of the time until the day - then happy for you. On Dnischensko - filthy filthy avne just wait, not play, but write out advice about all kinds of things. Uyli time until uya - demolished 15 times - set 15. Go to work - and in time everything will be. Only they won't give them brains, and they won't shove them back. It would be better to drip on the knee, and not get fucked up when he was born.

n
nestrbob 27.12.20

John Hawkins
I'm 55 and can poke freely. I bought my first PC in 1991 - when there was no Windows yet, but there was a semblance of win3..11 and DOS 6.22, DOOM came out only 2 years later. And you tell me about the times of Oblivion and Skyrim.