3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KanoVoxLian 27.12.20 05:14 am

About the highest vampire! (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Where can I find it ?.
28 Comments
Sort by:
M
MudrichenkO 27.12.20

KanoVoxLian
This is the coroner in Novigrad, the quest will be when the police officer is beaten

D
Danil01 27.12.20

or in the dungeon of Novigrad

K
KanoVoxLian 27.12.20

And who was the thread with him already, how successes?

C
Crack 27.12.20

MudrichenkO
and I passed the game, I didn't beat her -_-

M
MudrichenkO 27.12.20

KanoVoxLian
It's easy to defeat him
Crack
Can't be after you return the buttercup, make repairs to him, then the priscila goes to his home and the man comes running and says that she was seriously wounded

D
Danil01 27.12.20

Crack
you probably didn't complete this quest

C
Crack 27.12.20

MudrichenkO
returned the buttercup, he had a square. I did not take it, I went further along the plot.

M
MudrichenkO 27.12.20

A crack,
but that's why you missed a lot, I advise you to go through a very interesting quest

F
Fitterr 27.12.20

Whoever missed the quest can be taken in the dungeon:
Spoiler

a
ace8927 27.12.20

Who knows, you can avoid beating Priscilla, if not, when will she recover?

H
HoganHog 27.12.20

ace8927
Cool, but how far away she is, I did not see her or her song for the game (I looked on YouTube) .... if I'm not mistaken! I ran 23rd level among the "Scandinavians" .. I missed to see ... This is good game ..... Where are you, where and how ........ But how can I tell you ......!

l
look-look 27.12.20

HoganHog
is a story quest, or you just missed the video or you haven't completed it yet - I'm for the song of the scribe

N
Nighthawkreal 27.12.20

They lied about vampires with three boxes.

s
seffko 27.12.20

weak enemy, very weak. I expected more, I needed to add more abilities to him.

N
Narget nurn 27.12.20

The supreme vampire, which lies in the Sarcophagus in the cutscene, is in the elven ruins, into which you fall by the witcher's instinct from the canals of Novigrad. You can get there from the right tower of some gates, but I don't remember which ones. Either southern, or Oxenfurt.

A
Alxmo 27.12.20

Narget Nurn
thank you thank you thank you

B
Blackstormed 27.12.20

There are several high vampires in the game. 3 or more. Geralt cuts them down like cows even at high difficulty. From the point of view of the canons - nonsense. Even brooks (not the highest, but strong vampire, the one that was shown in the trailer for the release of the game) was an almost invincible opponent for Geralt. In the trailer, by the way, the difficulty of such a fight is shown. And the highest vampire (Regis from the book) Geralt himself said that he could hardly defeat him. Fortunately, he did not have to fight with such in the end. And here he cries out, like all other opponents. In general, the absence of really dangerous enemies is one of the drawbacks of this excellent game. The battle with the supreme vampire had to be made from the category of such that sweat appeared from the forehead ...

V
Viacheslav Beletsky 27.12.20

Perhaps the most difficult opponent in the third witcher for me was the toad in the addition: D and if the vampire is as difficult, then this is quite normal)))

y
yberpleks 27.12.20

Vyacheslav Beletsky
Well, if we discard the game mechanics, and take purely facts from books, then Gerald has very little chance in a real battle with the Supreme Vampire.
And if we assume that this Supreme vampire will be a hardened warrior who has the skills of fencing and, in general, has been in combat more than once, then Gerald's chances of winning are zero.

S
San226 27.12.20

yberpleks
And if we assume that the Supreme Vampire is never a seasoned warrior who has zero fencing skills, and participation in hostilities is limited to night fights with unlucky girls and drunken men, what are the chances of Geralt?)) Everything is relative! For example, a vamp who is sleeping near Novigrad: Geralt wakes him up after a thousand-year (I don't remember exactly, but very long) sleep, when he was planning to lie still as much, and which of him is a fighter with such a dullness?))) Evil - yes, a fighter - no!