3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Avatar of the Groxes 27.12.20 05:15 am

Soulstorm: how many races were killed in the company? (Warhammer 40.000: Dawn of War)

I am two: sisters and chaos with the help of the Dark Eldar
All the time spent with the main base of the sisters took MORE than 2 HOURS from me.
And chaos: 45-47 minutes !!!
How many races did you kill in the company, by whom, and how much time it took for you to capture the base (Berity died from me).
38 Comments
Sort by:
... devourer ... 27.12.20

berity died from me
dadadada X_X

By sabzh:
I killed everyone for Tau in 7 hours

D
Dreadnought. 27.12.20

Why haven't you waited yet. 2 years later this question would be more relevant :)

K
King of GroovÑŠ 27.12.20

I started with my beloved Imperial Guard, somewhere in 2-3 days I destroyed five races: Sisters, Space Marines, Orcs, Tau, Dark Eldar, then the system flew ((I did not start with the Guard yet, but I went through the same amount of Landing.

T
Tali FaN vas PG 27.12.20

I somehow killed everyone for TAU))))))) for

about 6-5 hours (the enemies also kicked each other)

why for Tau?

A

I do not understand "why for Tau"! As I understand your message, I answer: the tau have strong troops

no, Cout13, you play for cm and ig?

T
Tali FaN vas PG 27.12.20

Yes, I am, it's just that Tau has the most advantageous position on the map.

S
Shadow 27.12.20

I killed everyone for the Space Marines and the Necrons of the Tau I do not respect they constantly talk about some great good when their wars or allies are shorter while the Kroots devour the corpses of enemies what kind of good is there

lol

K
KonroSs 27.12.20

People help :) I played for a long time - I went through everything. Now I decided to play. Started out as a Space Marine. He brought out the orcs and tau, all the territories of the empire (except for the base) and all the territories of the sisters. I went to the sisters' base. And here's a surprise :) I
went in no hurry to complete all the side missions (to destroy all sorts of workshops there) went to the main base - the sub-mission "to destroy the altars" surfaced. It's generally fun - there are 4 of them - not one is destroyed. As I approach him, I make 2-3 shots from a distance and that's it (their life is 4985/5000) Then an angel appears and it is impossible to kill him or the altar at all - their lives are not taken away. If you ignore the altars and go to the base, everyone is invulnerable there too. Probably half an hour so I ran back and forth - sense 0

Everything has already figured out :) You need to hit 2 at once, then the angel is either 1 or 2, and where there is no - it is destroyed quickly. Here Toko had to tinker with the latter, tk. hard to lure - flies back to the altar

A

KonroSs, message of prowess, otherwise it will be bad

T
Tali FaN vas PG 27.12.20

KonroSs. It's just that you forgot when pumping Force, to put him a wargir- "Golden hands from the right place"

U
User 713759 27.12.20

I can't wet the heads of the camp, my whole screen is stupidly black and that's it

T
Tali FaN vas PG 27.12.20

So install the normal version)))

P
PG.Chega 27.12.20

help with the Dark Crusade: I play for chaos, I ran into a problem - I attack a colony of orcs, so they give me 5 commanders 5 tanks 2 defilers, one winged uncle, the infantry is different and one builder who does not build anything can only raise points, the task is to destroy all buildings , I tried in different ways and from the defense and immediately into the attack, but these orcs there darkness take me out in 5 minutes can someone tell me? or the second map is nearby, necros, 2 approaches to my base, so these creatures attack immediately, they do not develop, although before that they took out their main base in the caves

T
Tali FaN vas PG 27.12.20

Why are you writing your Nubian questions here !!! ???

V
VOV4IC.DEZODOR 27.12.20

All ... passed completely in 2 races ...

G
General_Kruzo 27.12.20

All .... passed completely in 2 races ....
Well done, send a medal by mail? xD

j
jONES 27.12.20

>> All .... passed completely in 2 races ....

VOV4IC.DEZODOR, Do not listen to him, you are really great. :) You have to have a lot of patience.

When (if) I finish the transfer of the Black Templars to the campaign - do you want to be a beta tester? And then there are cunning scripts, they say that not everyone works ...