3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Inzagiiii 27.12.20 08:30 am

no music in the level \ "Catacombs \" (Far Cry)

fakray lovers,
I have no music in the "Catacomb" level. What do you think is the reason? I looked at the passage of this level on YouTube, and there is sound, and the music in the temple is very good.
What do you think, is it somehow related to the new OS (for this game of the new ofc), I have windows 8.1. Checked on the seven, the same garbage. it would be necessary to check for xp. I downloaded different assemblies (and the original), in all there is no music in this level, in other levels everything is gorgeous.
Pliz just do not need comments like-found why to steam, music in the level-fi. I'm just a big fan of this game and I want to enjoy every level.
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
Set78 27.12.20

maybe the version of the game is pretty

_
_COOKIE_MAN_ 27.12.20

find this song, turn it on, shit headlights and play, and so the problem is probably due to the fact that the game is not the same (as set78 wrote), there is something wrong with the game files or this song was stupidly removed from there. By the way, I also did not have a song (I recently played it) and not only at the level of the catacomb and in many games the music disappears somewhere.

G
Grandshot 27.12.20

Inzagiiii
In farkar, the musical accompaniment is implemented by ambitions, that is, it is played only under certain conditions - the player goes through the level secretly, or openly, whether he enters special places thereby activating the triggers of the ambience. Increase the volume of the music in the game, perhaps now you simply cannot hear because of the low volume.

The version of the OS and the patch does not matter what. But if this is a repack, then perhaps the crooked repackers have ruined something. I have the original version of Buka on disk, with patch 1.1, as well as Far Cry with the latest patch 1.4, bought from the incentive. Everything is fine with musical accompaniment at all levels. The OS is now Windows 10 64 Bit.

M
MelShlemming 27.12.20

The pirates must have slaughtered. I played the FarKray version, so there were no cutscenes at all. And at the very end, when Jack shoots Doyle, the game freezes.

G
Grandshot 27.12.20

That's right, since at this moment the final cutscene should turn on, and after it the credits. And since it was not there, the game could not understand when the video ended, and therefore the game was freezing.

z
zwweerr 27.12.20

I have a license, so I'm not worried about it .....)) in warcraft, I had a problem that the song was playing, despite the fact that the music was completely disabled in the settings ........))

G
Guest 19.06.23

Had the same problem, also I had ambience sound in the first place, when i finished previous level, I've just quit the game and when i tried to play next time the ambience sound was not there. So, sound came back again after I used console command

G
Guest 19.06.23

Ughh, cannot edit comments. Sound came back when i loaded level with command "map catacombs". Lost my gear but if you accept that...

G
Guest 19.06.23

command should start with slash mark ofcourse, it just disappeared after I send a comment