3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sadmortuus 27.12.20 08:30 am

Variety in the game. (No Man's Sky)

What does he think about the variety in the game, because the universe is very large. There will be many planets, but will they be different?
11 Comments
Sort by:
S
Setesh 27.12.20

the variety will be weak, the game will be interesting, but it will be enough for a long time, it will get boring

L
Legion13 27.12.20

The Prophet 2014
Ah knows him about diversity. So far, it is known that there are only four inhospitable types of planets, and that is nothing extreme. No hurricanes, no acid rain, gravity seems to be the same everywhere.
And with a difference, somewhere there are more mountains, somewhere plains, and somewhere water. At first I thought the game would be fun, but now the more information, the more doubts.
With technologies, it is generally unclear what they are, how many there are, whether there is a thread that will allow the entire stellar system to be divided by zero or not. I reviewed all the videos that I found, I did not see any interesting planets. No ruins, no abandoned cities, no cemetery of spaceships. All star systems are practically the same, the color palette is, perhaps, different.
It's empty there, like in a sandbox where there is nothing but sand, and at the same time you don't even have the tools to make something out of this sand. And how long will there be enough interest in one sand dug.
I really hope for fashion, if they are, then the variety will be delivered.

G
Gandir 27.12.20

Yeah. I would like a variety. To have difficult locations.
So that the resources are not stupidly lying under your feet, but you would have to break your head, run around, search. Then a simple pickaxe will be appreciated, and not thrown out when you get it a little better.

F
FoCus-Real 27.12.20

There will be variety ... But over time we will begin to notice similarities in everything ...

S
Sadmortuus 27.12.20

I read somewhere in the news that the game will not weigh much, which means that monotony will quickly come.
PS But this is not accurate)))

L
Legion13 27.12.20

Well, yes, there are 7 gigs in total, and then almost half, or even more, will be occupied by audio.

C
Crystal lion 27.12.20

Shit! Let me answer. Or rather, a player who has already played about 30 hours. So. Attention ... SPOILERS!

The points below are drawn from the words of the player who received his copy of the game in advance.

• The direction where the center of the galaxy is located is known in advance and all you have to do is constantly fly in one direction, finding or buying fuel;

• The ships have no improvements at all;

• In general, different planets feel really different. For a world that was randomly generated, this is a great achievement. “For 30 hours I didn’t have such a thing that I landed on the planet with the words“ here the devil, she is again ”;

• “Everything looks very fluid. Space battles, exiting the ship, warp jumping, it looks and feels very cool! The sound in the game is amazing too, one of the best in a video game in my memory. Each planet creates a unique atmosphere largely due to the soundtrack. Extremely impressive. "

A
AlexKruu 27.12.20

Ships can at least be changed, otherwise you don't want to fly all the time in an ugly semblance of an X-fighter?

C
Crystal lion 27.12.20

AlexKruu
The people mutter what is possible. In short. You find another broken-down ship on the planet and repair it. Then you sit down in it and dump it. Here's a replacement. I just personally watched the vidos.

A
AlexKruu 27.12.20

This is much more interesting, it's a pity that there are no alterations, I hope to appear in updates.

p
perjik 27.12.20

Crystal Lion
Thank you, kind man, you raised my nostril for the whole day! I also watched this video, the game (for me personally) is a bomb!