3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Frol14 27.12.20 08:30 am

How to destroy a race and conquer all its planets? (Stellaris)

People who figured out how to completely destroy the enemy's race and appropriate all of its planets? Like, he flew in and killed everyone, the landing force landed, killed everyone, took the planet for himself, flew to the next and so on until the very last.
started a war, but in order to appropriate the occupied planet, you need to negotiate peace, but I do not want peace ... I want to completely destroy the race.
12 Comments
Sort by:
C
CiaphasCain 27.12.20

So it seems that the counter of "military successes" is, when it reaches 100 - the other race capitulates. all planets will be yours (free empires will appear on those planets that were indicated in the terms of the declaration of war as "liberate")

I
Ilya Rak 27.12.20

CiaphasCain wrote:
when he reaches 100, the other race will surrender. all planets will be yours
. This is not true. When it is 100% - the war will end and that's it.
I am so pierced. He declared war, but did not set a goal. I won and lost everything - they just kicked me out of the system, they said that I can't be in someone else's system.

I
Ilya Rak 27.12.20

To capture a race, you must:
1) declare everything that is possible for the purpose of war
2) win the war
3) be able to arrange genocide
4) kill them all

f
febll 27.12.20

CiaphasCain
If the empire is large, then all the planets cannot be swallowed in one war.

S
SemyStall 27.12.20

Frol14
The war takes place on a very similar principle of Europe 4. Above has already written what to do)

e
eXellenSe 27.12.20

Here the logic is not clear to me. Fighting with insects, he got to their planet. That is why I am landing on their desolate planet and committing genocide. Let me arrange exterminatus from orbit! I don't need their planet, I'd rather turn it into glass.

C
CiaphasCain 27.12.20

eXellenSe
Duc sawing on Vakhe mod, right now it is not complete yet, but mb will do exterminatus

I
Ilya Rak 27.12.20

Yes, they were too clever with the war.
The enemy is clearly weaker than me, but I can't beat him. Because the requirements include only giving away a few planets.
And I want exterminatus.

_
_Egorian_ 27.12.20

And how to land the troops?
And how to capture the planet? Precisely to seize, otherwise I chose to "release" and got not at all what I wanted.

L
Lord VIRUsS 27.12.20

EmGaOnRII
on your planet you need to create attacking troops, load them onto ships (there is a button, you do not need to drag a fleet to the planet) and then land this army on the attacked planet.

from the tips:
1. to pull up the fleet to the planet, it will provide orbital support for the landing. the level of support is set in the settings of the fleet
2. before loading the army on the ships, assign a General to them and set additional support (in the characteristics of the army). so they will be more useful and effective
3. on the captured planet immediately appoint a governor and launch "Propaganda broadcast" or its analogs in order to compensate for the fall in happiness due to the capture. the faster the happiness levels out, the lower the chance of a faction appearing on this planet

_
_Egorian_ 27.12.20

Lord VIRUsS
Thank you very much!

V
Vladimir Necheporuk 27.12.20

stellaris v1.2.1. My problem is that the race that I want to destroy has only the capital left, And now I start a war with them from the choice of what can be done with this race, there is only: (Humiliation) and (Free the planet), and other options are closed! Why is that?