3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dimoha12312 27.12.20 08:30 am

crashes after you need to follow the dog (Mad Max)

at the very beginning of the game, when you drink water and they tell you to stomp after the dog, they say, he didn’t fail when he didn’t let it down, and as soon as the dog starts yelling somewhere, immediately take off! how to solve this who will tell you and someone has gone pirate! i7. nvidia 980.32 operatives.
156 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zee-d-rott 27.12.20

There is no way to solve this. We must wait for the pill.

G
GAMER_UKRAINE 27.12.20

dimoha12312
So it is with me.

N
NorthernSky 27.12.20

dimoha12312
There is money for such a car, but there is no money for a shit game for 1k?

Y
Youxyxol 27.12.20

Um, it may sound trite, but trying to put all settings to an absolute minimum may help. But if these are problems of the crack itself, then ...

V
Viktor Smolin 27.12.20

It's better to download it, and spend money on metal gear.
We are waiting for the fix, I have the same troubles.

S
Stepan Ilyich 27.12.20

+1 wait

S
Sergey2208 27.12.20

the same, we are waiting for the pill of the 2nd version

d
dimoha12312 27.12.20

I bought NorthernSky metal, but I don’t want to spend money on Max, and yes, I tried to turn it on, and I didn’t do it for a minimum and compatibility.

d
dimoha12312 27.12.20

and when the second version will be approximately

P
PIRAT69 27.12.20

dimoha12312
Known only to God ...

N
NorthernSky 27.12.20

dimoha12312
Who cares what you bought and what you will / will not spend. Baby, everybody shit on you except your parents. What are you making excuses for?

N
NorthernSky 27.12.20

dimoha12312
I take my words back, you proved that you are an adult.

s
seffko 27.12.20

Even in the voice of the author, ex, right now, I would sit on the forum and think something about the game, when you need to raise 2 children from their knees.

M
Moscow Smoke 27.12.20

people have a patch 3.0 for max, no crashes. but here's the doodle game .. who knows how to get rid of?

P
PA Sports 27.12.20

I don't see any problems with a gaming hobby if I have children in my arms.
I have 3 sons, triplets, peers. Besides me, spiritual mentors, strong like-minded people, study with them. Thus, you can easily gain time by doing what brings pleasure only to you, realizing that your children are in good hands and knowledge is transferred to them from people with different worldviews, but united into one whole. This is how we educate, delimiting the pastime with due attention.

N
NorthernSky 27.12.20

PA Sports
Besides me, they have spiritual mentors, strong like-minded people
who invited the sectarians?

z
zEmberg 27.12.20

bazaar off topic

P
PA Sports 27.12.20

NorthernSky
We are atheists, dear.
Do you perceive the phrase "Spiritual mentor" necessarily in the sense of a certain "Esoteric guru?" I hasten to disappoint.
One of the mentors is a teacher of foreign languages, a polyglot with an advanced degree. The second is a martial arts master. The third is an existential psychotherapist, a practicing psychologist.

l
look-look 27.12.20

PA Sports
give a link to 3 crack

z
zEmberg 27.12.20

- AHNENERBE -
pliz me if you can