3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
God-cerbin 27.12.20 08:31 am

bug with Leliana becoming High Priestess (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

the problem is that he supported Leliana in everything, told her that I wanted to see her as the high priestess, but after that it didn’t appear at the command headquarters to support Leliana, and I didn’t go through it for the first time and I know what should appear, have any ideas what to do?
6 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eraser101 27.12.20

Have you spoken to the other candidates for priestess? And, if I remember correctly, the task does not appear immediately, but after some story quest ...

G
God-cerbin 27.12.20

I already have only one quest left, the last one where you fight the Coryphaus with the rest of the candidates, talked Cassandra out, but Vivienne does not talk to me about it

G
God-cerbin 27.12.20

and I supported Leliana during the dialogue, but the task did not appear on the command trunk

A
Amishor 27.12.20

Actually, there is no assignment for Leliana in the headquarters - only for Vivienne and Cassandra. Leliana only needs to be told that you will support her - she even seems to answer that she does not need help yet.

S
Staliger 27.12.20

True, there is no task for her to support in the headquarters of the command, it is enough to support in the conversation, and then choose "The world needs such a church" so that she earns an additional support point. There is even a special article on dragon.wiki about what you need to do and say in order to choose one or another High Priestess. =)

G
God-cerbin 27.12.20

okay