3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
or-i-on 28.10.19 08:07 am

Discussion Of The Crypts (Mortal Kombat 11)

Mr. Cho people, who share something interesting in the crypt found and whether those who passed over the bridge where you need the amulet of Ermak?
65 Comments
Sort by:
B
BezNika1 28.10.19

If Crypt will not be updated , it's good.

Then the Card chests will be.

d
death2030 28.10.19

There, in addition to the amulet, it's still 2K a shower it is necessary.

B
BattleEffect 28.10.19

It seems to me that Kenshi, Ermak, etc are not Canon. Besides Shang Tsung is alive.
So of the interest at a minimum.
The Amulet Of Ermak
Bandage Kenshi
Kunai Scorpion
Mask Dramina
(The fight of the Rhine with Blaise)
Horn Mutara
The Emergence Of Reptiles.

d
death2030 28.10.19

Better help with recipes for the forge.

a
azumixxl 28.10.19

Yesterday I was at the lair Goro climbed with a bandage the holes in the walls looking for

I
IDeaDHeaDI 28.10.19

BattleEffect
Ermak is not Canon? As you say.

B
BattleEffect 28.10.19

IDeaDHeaDI
In The Crypt....

d
death2030 28.10.19

People crafting recipes to share?

I
IDeaDHeaDI 28.10.19

death2030
Yesterday I opened almost all of the Crypts (there are only a few missed fire chests). Unlocked all Fatali/brutally/ridicule. But the recipes didn't open up everything (about skins politely silent), but there is considerable part of them. Ie for normal gameplay enough to pass the Crypts once, and then have to fold.

If till the evening, no one casts you as soon as get back from work, I can distribute screenshots here of those recipes that I already have. However, I think they're easier to Google. I'm sure the network has enough guides.

I
IDeaDHeaDI 28.10.19

By the way, in the Crypt to die for. Here is my small top deaths:

1) Sudden death - I killed the monster-screamer
2) the Most ridiculous death - killed by a meteorite
3) the Death pictures - killed by axe/log with spikes
4) The #$@&#;!!! death - meeting with the fire beetle

UPD: 5) BBQ - fry kebabs in the dead forest

z
z4nik 28.10.19

IDeaDHeaDI
You got to open the door where you want to insert three of the amulet(the tavern, tetrion and Kronik) in the mechanism?

I
IDeaDHeaDI 28.10.19

z4nik
Yes, it does.

The only thing I haven't finished is the alley with their heads, which should stick to the stakes.

K
KMPabsolution 28.10.19

IDeaDHeaDI
Where to find the amulet Atrion?

I
IDeaDHeaDI 28.10.19

z4nik
KMPabsolution
To obtain these items you need to perform for 10 brutality, fatality and Miloserdie in the trials of the tower.

We're talking about this door, right?

z
z4nik 28.10.19

IDeaDHeaDI
I'm talking about the door that is in the location opened by the symbol of the dragon. Found how to open it. There is need to insert charms Shinoka, Kroniki and Tetryon. Amulet Shinoka you can get in the forge of the dragon's eye(falls from beetles), stone shower(get in the forest for 10,000 souls) and dragon heart. Amulet of Kroniki get the statue, which accepts coins. Amulet Atrion get on the alley of heads, planting her head on a pike. To realise her head must be made of 50 fatalities/brutality(not exactly) over Tetryon. To make it easier to fill a fatality, you can configure the AI to play for you in endless tower.

I
IDeaDHeaDI 28.10.19

z4nik
Everything fell into place, I have this moment has not been passed. I just constantly ran past the door leading to the dungeon ?
SpoilerAfter unlocking opens the passage to the fire beetles (I hate them).

z
z4nik 28.10.19

IDeaDHeaDI
Is the elixir, after which apply isn't 1 minute the inhabitants of the crypts

z
z4nik 28.10.19

In Goro's Lair, after passing through two traps, there is a blank cell, which you can open with the skeleton key. With the help of bandage Kenshi is possible to find the destructible wall. Behind it is a room where there is a statue of a Reptile. After activating the statue Reptile appears, disappears and runs away and appears that if it is to proceed, it is possible to find the secrets. Where to look for it on unknown

K
KMPabsolution 28.10.19

But as you are so quick Atrion 50 times killed with a fatality?

z
z4nik 28.10.19

KMPabsolution
I'm not stuffed yet, and it is rare. But on YouTube there are videos where people's heads open, and that's a lot of finishing moves made in the amount of