3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
X-GAMER 27.12.20 08:31 am

YOUR TOP SPEED (Need for Speed: Underground)

I was pinned by the topic "Maximum speed", where they wrote about their speed records. But there were many liars and lamers. Here in this thread write about your speed records. And also: please write honestly, without cheating. If you have reached unrealistic speed with the help of a trainer then write like this, do not say this: I had 765 km / h.
Don't be fooled, write honestly, I really want to know the records of other gamers.
-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------
My record:

Car: MAZDA RX-7
Route: Highway 1
Maximum speed: 390 km / h
------ -------------------------------------------------- ------------------
Engine, turbo, brakes, weight reduction, nitrogen, etc. 3rd level + three unique upgrades.
I had three unique upgrades on the RX-7: engine, nitrogen and turbo.
I set the record in a fast race on highway 1, on hard difficulty, with three opponents, there was no civilian transport (removed in the track settings).

I could not squeeze more than 390 km / h out of the RX-7, the engine burned out !!!
-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------
Write your records honestly and without cheating.
99 Comments
Sort by:
X
X-GAMER 27.12.20

I had an interesting idea: I noticed that many were proving which car is better for a drag: nissan skyline or mazda RX-7.
Now I want to compare which of these two cars is better.
I will compare with the third level parts for both cars.

A
Andrei 27.12.20

I have a Nissan Skyline with all the 3rd level upgrades with a unique nitro. The speed was 397 km / h.

d
d3vol 27.12.20

No unique:
Toyota Supra-369 km / h (the screenshot is attached-who needs it-I will send it)
With unique
Toyota Supra- (believe it or not) 375 km / h (there were no screens, it was once, and then by accident-Acura RSix in the ass drove)
Well, the record-Mazda RX-7 with unique-388 per hour. There are also no screenshots

X
X-GAMER 27.12.20

1) If anyone knows how to put a screenshot HERE in a message, I saw in some forums there were experts who knew how to do this.
2) I wonder who accelerated to a speed of 400 km / h and more (without
trainers, patches and cheating programs).

It seems to me that it is impossible to accelerate more than 400 km / h (without trainers, etc.).
If there was more then write.

N
Nekromancer 27.12.20

I don't know who edited my messages in the "Maximum speed" section, so I will repeat here ...
yes, guys, the engine of the RX-7 is on, it burns at 390, believe me, but I overclocked to 397, no cheats, no screen .to. I didn’t have this program then, but right now I’m not doing this anymore, but I’m not flying, I just need to choose the desired track, I already wrote which one (in the "Maximum speed" section), but I repeat, I don’t remember what it’s called, but this is some kind of highway, where shortly before the finish line on the right side there is a blue truck, there it turns out after it a little down the hill to the finish line, the engine explodes, you are the last, but speed !!! :))
I agree that 400 km / h is unreal. but you can try, I just don't drive right now, but when I did it it didn't work out, tk. when the engine is on, it is impossible to fry nitrogen, but it still remains a little :)).

In short, a short driving course up to 397 (mazda RX-7, upgrade level 3, two unicorns for scars, this is the first one - exhaust, the second - EKU (like), the third - nitrogen, sky won't accelerate that much, believe me :)):
You start without nitrogen, no, well, you can give a little, only then look in the rear-view mirror and substitute someone's backside so that it accelerates thee, then you accelerate the car to 4-5 speeds without nitrogen, but to the 6th speed you just help a little, because she is a little oaky at such speeds. :) In short, by the time you reach the blue truck, there should already be the 6th paradeach. Then you slowly blow nitrogen so that the engine does not burn, you reach the slope in front of the finish and approximately when the floor of the car body remains before it, you start to blow in full, just not stupidly pressed the button and hold it, but inject it by repeatedly pressing the nitrogen button ( me this is E) delaying for about a second, in short, this is the best alignment. :))
But sometimes I started differently. After giving the go-ahead, you go back as far as possible. in order to increase the distance, then you cut not the first, but the neutral one, you press on the gas, and when the speed rises to 9000-10000 rpm, you cut the first one and go, and then everything is as mentioned above, only without substituting the rivals :)) ... Do not forget that nitrogen is not 300,000,000 liters and it runs out, until the 4th, forget that you have it, after that you can have a little, as I said. :))
In general, good luck to everyone who wishes it, ju response from everyone else who is still doing this.

d
d3vol 27.12.20

this track is called Shosse1
to 400, you cannot accelerate without cheats and trainers and other garbage. With a push, I agree, I did the same thing. But nitrogen needs to be cut under the bridge to reach the maximum

N
Nekromancer 27.12.20

I don’t know which bridge I’m talking about, but I think there was no bridge there :))
Maybe this is a different route?

d
d3vol 27.12.20

Immediately after the blue truck-bridge over the highway
Now I'll send you a screen for this.Then
write here-that track, or not that

N
Nekromancer 27.12.20

Thanks for the screen, my memory got a little bit wrong :)), yes, in my opinion, that track, as soon as I looked, nitrogen at cha [VTS],
and you go on their tail. Here, brother, excuse me, choose you, either you are the first, or the speed is 397 km / h :))
And change the car, I wrote that the RX-7 is the best, no one will go faster than it, although the sky is faster.
In short, according to my scenario, when you drive around this truck, they are all at the finish line, here :)).
You pass a truck and there is a further slope before the finish line, I wrote about it, good luck

d
d3vol 27.12.20

Yes I know!!!
I just chose the first car I came across (besides, almost not pumped) and took a screen off to send it to you. So brother, everything you wrote, I know.

N
Nekromancer 27.12.20

for Devol and everyone who still does not understand who they are talking to:
Ivsetaki, you are wrong about nitrogen, I studied all the tracks thoroughly at one time, this one is the best and for this I know her like the back of my 5 fingers, so you can add nitrogen (I already talked about this, how), but you need to fry it as I wrote, believe my experience :))

d
d3vol 27.12.20

to a necromancer,
I don't know who you are to say that, but believe MY experience.
I've been at NFSU-1 year and studied every track to the smallest detail ...
About nitrogen, I already wrote that I know when and how much to cut in, so don't you need to teach me ... you still are not a godfather of the NFSU

N
Nekromancer 27.12.20

to Devol:
I'm not saying that I'm a godfather, I'm just saying that I know a lot and know how to do it. I don’t teach you anything, I just want to help, advise you on how to do it right, I am glad to hear that you are screwing without cheats and in many ways agree with me. As far as I can see from your message, you did not pass me by in speed: "Well, the record-Mazda RX-7 with unique-388 per hour. There are also no screenshots" - your words.
So I want you to achieve even more, because I once believed that the RX-7 would do 400 km / h, then the truth stopped, but you understand hope yourself, so I thought that once someone else is doing this, maybe I can help and he will do it :)).
So it's nothing personal, if something hurt me, I'm sorry I didn't want it, just sports interest, do you understand me? :)) I just want you to listen to my advice and disperse it more than I do,
what details for this should be I have already written.
Waiting for an answer.

d
d3vol 27.12.20

Come on, everything is normal :) It is unrealistic to overclock up to 400 under any conditions. Only with cheats or hacking. My friends, about 10 people, are probably also carried away by the NFSU and are addicted, but they also failed to accelerate to 400. Those who write the speed above 400, just sorry pi * dyat. 390-395 is the maximum

N
Nekromancer 27.12.20

to Devol:
OK. I understand that 400 km / h is most likely, but my swing, as I already spoke, is more than 395 km / h. And I didn’t [VTS], I really didn’t spin such a speed, if you’re still doing this, then try my method, really hunting for the RX-7 to spin 400 - this is my favorite car and I believed in it, and right now I think it’s maybe you just need to do everything right 100%, and not 99%, as I did, and then she can :))
I'm waiting for an answer

X
X-GAMER 27.12.20

RX-7-also like yours, my favorite car. As I said above, I could not accelerate more than 390 km / h, the engine burns out. I used nitrogen correctly (I did not press the key stupidly), and used
different tactics, more This tactic still helps me a lot in overclocking: the opponent's car is in front of you and you follow it. As a result, there is no air resistance and your car accelerates well. Now I do not have the Underground on my computer (a few months ago I went through 4 times and deleted But I will re-install NFSU and apply your advice to the speed of 400 km / h on
my beloved RX-7. I play fair without cheats and trainers.
And yet, in the process of passing the game, which ones are better to choose unique upgrades affecting the characteristics of speed, acceleration, etc.? Which is better to choose TURBO or EKU is a very important question for me.

N
Nekromancer 27.12.20

At the expense of the tactics of driving behind the cars, I think that this is a glitch. the computer breaks down on nitrogen almost immediately, and in order to follow it, you need to immerse it a little, respectively :)), but this is not correct (I already said why).
390 km / h is not the limit, but the engine is on fire, that's for sure. and let it burn, to hell with it. The main thing is to speed it up in time before it explodes. That's why I'm talking about how and where to accelerate (the rest of the nitrogen before the descent, see above), otherwise everything is smarten :)). And so it turns out that you give her a good push before and on the very descent (be sure to try).
At the expense of upgrades (more precisely, unique ones), I already wrote, I repeat:
1. I do not remember exactly what it is called, it seems an exhaust package.
2. It's like EKU (in the sense not that he or not he, but in what is called that)
3. It is definitely nitrogen.
These are the unique ones that were on my RX-7, but I think you can try other combinations, I just think this is the best alignment. And the upgrade itself, as you understand, should be the entire 3rd level.
And a few more words about your method: I don't think that NFSU-1, and NFSU-2 are such advanced games in terms of dynamics, no, of course, the dynamics there are amazing, almost real, I even heard such a statement that NFSU-2 has carbon body kits make the car easier, I certainly do not agree with this 100%, but I agreed that it might be so, but in my opinion it will improve the car by a couple of km / h, perhaps. But on account of the fact that wind resistance is taken into account, I very much doubt it, although it may be. Even so, this is not the best tactic (see above). :))
Well, for now, I seem to have said everything, I'm waiting for an answer.

d
d3vol 27.12.20

As for driving at the computer, this is correct. True, you need to go at the very beginning of the track, when the gaps are still minimal, so that the engine can be turned up to high gears, and then follow the advice of the Necromancer.

N
Nekromancer 27.12.20

Well, gamers, there are successes, my advice helped, or no one has tried it yet ??? Write how things are going there or not. Otherwise, I'm not doing it myself right now

d
d3vol 27.12.20

Thanks for the screen !!!
I gave my friends a look and laughed for a long time, watching them try to squeeze 466 km / h out of the Impreza :))) It was something !!!
Regarding such driving tactics as you wrote:
I drove like this before, the only difference is that I did not cut nitrogen on the slope itself, but under the bridge (I kind of wrote about this before)
Now I tried, as you said, there are almost no differences
However I was a little lucky and I rolled out my Supra, which I used to accelerate to 388 without uniques. I got into the ass of some crazy Integra. I still came second - it flew the track in 20.88 seconds ... Blah, I have a record of 21.41 .. .
Sometimes the computer is able to drive !!!