3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Turbo-515TM2 27.12.20 08:34 am

Please help me figure out the controls (Mortal Kombat X)

Hello everyone, please tell me, I have a pirate, and when I connect the Ps 2700 Rumble PC and PS3 joystick, the assignment of the buttons switches as XBOX the designation of the buttons, in general, let's say a punch A, a kick B, and so on, tell me how to make a square punch , kick triangle. I downloaded several repacks
5 Comments
Sort by:
T
Turbo-515TM2 27.12.20

What would the designation of the buttons be like on the SonyPlaystation joystick, tell me how to do it ????

T
Tino verano 27.12.20

In the settings, change Key assignments or download x360ce is an emulator of an Xbox gamepad. In it you will bind the necessary keys and throw all the files into the game folder where * .exe is located. I have a license, but it's a gamepad))) in all games, the cross is like a zero and vice versa, that is, how to confirm a zero)))
This is if I understood you correctly. And if you need icons of buttons from PS4 instead of box ones, then this is for modders, on MK2011 there was already something like Turbo-515TM2

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 27.12.20

Look in Google how to connect the DualShock to a PC, some drivers are needed there. It should be normal when you put everything.

C
Cgen 27.12.20

There is software for remapping buttons. http://www.x360ce.com/

T
Taifun232 27.12.20

Hello everyone, help

me to solve the problem, I launch the joystick crashes how to reset the keyboard control, help me pliz.