3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SK1FFF4A 27.12.20 08:34 am

Funny bugs in the game (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

What are the bugs in Skyrim you have. For example, my character could not walk, he just lay and rode on the ground. What bugs did you have ???
20 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 27.12.20

after the patch, one day the skeletons of dragons came to life and all armor and things disappeared from the guards. in conjunction with the nude fashion, there was still that kinzo. then the truth is all back in place.
minor graphical bugs. well, glitches with physics that are not bugs.

p
pekabir 27.12.20

my character was floating through the air after diving out of the water

I
Igroman098 27.12.20

Probably everyone had it, after fast moving the skeletons of dead dragons got stuck in textures and twitched.

S
SK1FFF4A 27.12.20

Here's another bug. All the characters were transparent, they just hung armor. No face, no skin, nothing. Solid emptiness and equipment.

v
vozdooh 27.12.20

These are the bugs I hadpix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

K
Kriss_V 27.12.20

voz_dooh
I did not understand the third picture, explain

v
vozdooh 27.12.20

Kriss_V
Isolde is selling in Belethor's shop instead of him, and Belethor is just rummaging around the house

v
vozdooh 27.12.20

there was also a bug in the fashion for replacing the talos statue (the statue must be level)
pix.PlayGround.ru

P
PhenomNV 27.12.20

voz_dooh
Lenin and then they piled .. imperial bastards!

d
diablo_7_13 27.12.20

bugs mainly related to textures

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 27.12.20

I had a bug, after loading the save in a minute, all the guards and the right to the city became enemies, although there were no violations)

f
fashionfble 27.12.20

I had the effect: "BUTTERFLIES" (my definition: quickly twitching characters around me). I am such a friend: Oh, butterflies are around us! He: What? Me: Dj-butterfly, spinning pancake!

A
ANDRAON 27.12.20

A bug with shadows (spinning is not clear), a bug with water (it was cloudy, like a wall anyway), all sorts of creatures that cannot be under water, they walk there, like spiders, a bug is also visible, but I don't know how to fix it.

p
phantom3x 27.12.20

Guys, tell me what it might be if during the game textures on weapons and armor disappear from the NPC, all residents wear purple clothes and armor, and after 5-7 minutes of the game they stupidly throw them out of the game. Although 5 months ago I played and there were no such problems, Windows did not change and the version of the game is the same, and I installed mods 5 times less, basically the appearance of the GG and 4 new spells.

A
Atay Wolverine 27.12.20

My bug is that the complexion of people is darker than the rest of the body, or vice versa, when the body is black as coal. It doesn't really hover, but if it could be fixed, I would be glad.

m
mad wolf 27.12.20

residents wear purple clothes and armor - a typical sign of a lack of memory for textures.
I put mods 5 times less, mainly the appearance of the GG - that's from similar mods, usually ... well, and crooked video drivers ...

b
bro___pro 27.12.20

help, who knows how to fix this bug, before it was not there, after reinstalling win it appeared ... skyrim changed it still does not help ..

b
brazhnickov 27.12.20

I have a bug with traders in Whiterun, the doors are closed all the time, I broke the door on the quiet traders sit there and ask to leave and not interfere. Therefore, I can't buy anything from them. Also, there is a bug with the Mound Wyrm quest where you need to talk to the Solitude docks with Lauris Lyre. He is not on the docks by the marker I found him in a tavern again in Whiterun where he sits and does not go out from there. Help who knows how to solve this problem. I tried everything, nothing helps.

D
Denmag Games 27.12.20

I play with mods, I have a bug with the call of an ice atronach instead of an ice one, a thunderstorm is called, this concerns the thrall and the forge of atronachs, I don’t know what to do !!!!

m
mad wolf 27.12.20

Denmag Games wrote:
I play with mods, I have a bug,
complain to the author of the mod - it definitely doesn't exist here.