3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkyraX 27.12.20 08:34 am

sub-mission 13 (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

this is a sub-item of mission 13, passed it on S, completed absolutely all sub-items in it, and this sub-item "Leaving the danger zone completed before the blockade of the Mfinda field" generally xs how to perform ??
13 Comments
Sort by:
S
SkyraX 27.12.20

z
zagruzon 27.12.20

blow up and fuck right away

S
SkyraX 27.12.20

zagruzon
turned off in the building, put c4 on the tank, went outside the plant, to the area where 2 coyotes are sitting and from there there are still volkers with soldiers running, blew up c4 from this place, waited until everyone ran, went outside the zone, the subparagraph was not defended, which was not done So?

z
zagruzon 27.12.20

SkyraX
shouldn't have to wait?

A
Apokalipsis113 27.12.20

This requires a container. Before the explosion of the barrels, you stand near him, press the button and watch the video. Immediately after the end, you hook the Fulton onto the container, and there will immediately appear a button that hooks onto the Fulton, and voila: the character flies away on the Fulton with the container from the mission. Works everywhere and always, not only here.

z
zagruzon 27.12.20

Apokalipsis113
only works with container?

I
Ivanych 27.12.20

SkyraX
Call the helicopter, press the fuse button before boarding the helicopter.

S
SkyraX 27.12.20

Helped reception with a helicopter, otherwise I got sick of replaying this mission

A
Apokalipsis113 27.12.20

zagruzon
only works with container?
Yeah.

z
zagruzon 27.12.20

Apokalipsis113
and then I checked only on transport .... the type of fulton is not important?

A
Apokalipsis113 27.12.20

zagruzon
and then I checked only on transport .... the type of fulton is not important?
The main thing is that containers can be pulled.

S
SkyraX 27.12.20

and how to call these containers? I can toko weapons, transport, another partner, etc., but I don't see containers de

C
CT3H 27.12.20

... the containers call ...
lol well ...