3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Misha Cherik 27.12.20 08:34 am

How to complete Vault 88? (Fallout 4)

How to complete shelter 88 correctly? Where should there be an atrium, where are the service rooms, where is the reactor? Is there a plan? And I also built a Vault-Tec super reactor, it generates 500 energy. And how can the entire shelter be powered from it? Pumps there, automatic machines food production, etc.
8 Comments
Sort by:
D
Direm 27.12.20

Misha Cherik
And build as you wish. If it were "according to plan" then there would be a ready-made shelter.

Y
Yarsis 27.12.20

Misha Cherik
generally leave everything like that, clear everything there and make a refuge for cavemen)))

L
L0neWanderer 27.12.20

Misha Cherik The
energy goes along the walls, you connect the rector to the floor of the shelter, and after that, where you need it, you just attach the "Vault-Tech Mounting Box" to the wall and power what you need from it. What kind of food dispensers? I have not seen them ... and in general I have set up rooms like the Medical Center, but there is nothing to fill it with :(, so it is empty (the Medical Center from the "Shops" I don't want to put it scary)

M
Misha Cherik 27.12.20

And how to adequately build up sloped tunnels, large halls, service rooms, or something else?

N
Nighthawkreal 27.12.20

Misha Cherik
No way, as I remember in the metro, almost all objects are glued.

G
Gur1 27.12.20

Misha Cherik You
build purely according to your taste, you are the superintendent there, and the cards are in your hands.
In the construction menu, where there are all sorts of switches and poles, you will find new boxes, you do not need to pull wiring to them, as if the wires in the walls are already stretched automatically to them). If something needs to be powered on a straight line, put this box next to it and power it from it with a wire.

G
Gur1 27.12.20

Misha Cherik
del

G
Gur1 27.12.20

Misha Cherik wrote:
How to adequately build up sloping tunnels? Large halls? Service premises? Or something else?
The only thing that comes to mind is the construction of terraces and for this scaffolding may be suitable as an element for joining