3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fedorkonyxov 27.12.20 08:36 am

full deck of Gwent (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Kind people, there is no time to explain, please discard the save with a full deck for Gwent (1.22). Thank you very much!
11 Comments
Sort by:
B
BatmanWayne221 27.12.20

fedorkonyxov Is
n't it easier to download a mod that will add a dude with maps and buy them from him?

R
RBunny 27.12.20

Well, it's not fun with saves, or mods for gwent to play. It's easier to find everything yourself, from this pleasure you get more

L
Levokos 27.12.20

fedorkonyxov
There are many saves on the forum .. take it and download it ..

m
mr_zimmer 27.12.20

Tarasi4k wrote:
Easier to find everything
EASIER ?? Well I do not know. I now have no pleasure in bypassing absolutely all merchants for one card 15 times already.
I went around EVERYTHING. and there were not enough 2 cards in Velen. Installed a mod with a merchant - that's easier!

R
RBunny 27.12.20

mr_zimmer
What is the point? What is the interest from mods that facilitate the game process? And you can always leave your old saves, so I don’t understand you, "honest players"

m
mr_zimmer 27.12.20

Tarasi4k
Listen, I've completed the game twice without a single mod. Yes, I collected every fucking question on the skellig. And at the very end, when there were no more tasks left, I bought a book with cards from a merchant in Novigrad. And showed me you know what? Two cards are missing in Velen. In Velen, CARL! burnt. I installed the mod, bought additional maps. And I don’t regret it a bit.

P
PASHA KOSHEY 27.12.20

What kind of mod?

g
griart95 27.12.20

PASHA KOSHEY gwent
card dealer

T
TrusTNik 27.12.20

In principle, everything is going well when moving through the plot and additional tasks. But, there is a catch. Before the start of the plot prominade, you need to go over those "questions" where the merchants were taken prisoner and, accordingly, free them.

g
griart95 27.12.20

It is not necessary to specifically look for these cells. It is enough to simply "accompany" to the place after release and then talk.

X
XmarKa79 27.12.20

Whoever lacks 2 cards in Velen, then they can be bought from a merchant from the village of Glinnik, it seems he needs to be saved from the bandit camp, he himself was looking for these cards for a long time, these two