3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AleksandrFedorov 27.12.20 08:36 am

The Truthful Basilisk (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In general, near Oxenfurt there should be a side quest with a half-dead woman in the wyvern, but I don't have it, I come to the right place, and there is only an empty camp, maybe there should be some special conditions?
12 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eraser101 27.12.20

AleksandrFedorov A
half-dead wyvern is not in the camp, but at a fork in the cage.

A
AleksandrFedorov 27.12.20

Eraser101
I ran around everything, but she's not there

R
Robin Hood 27.12.20

By the way, she's in a cage, but I don't remember where: D

S
Stifler's mom 27.12.20

This is not even a side quest, but a mini-quest marked on the map with a yellow exclamation mark, as soon as you get to the right place. There should also be guards there. So either you did not find the same place or the next bug, because this quest does not require any additional conditions. Unlike some other mini-quests. For example, you can find one only at night, the other until a certain plot task, and so on.

A
AleksandrFedorov 27.12.20

Yennefer from Vengerberg I
went to investigate the question marks, even ran, and after probably a day the quest appeared, I exhaled directly

S
Sativum 27.12.20

AleksandrFedorov
If you have already been at a fork and passed by (MB did not notice, MB is something else), then the quest will no longer appear.

R
Robin Hood 27.12.20

AleksandrFedorov
So, signpost "Novigrat Gate", go straight to the end of the bridge, then you will see two tents and a cage with a wyvern.
PS It must be a day.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 27.12.20

Yesterday I played, ran through that place, but I already forgot where it is. There on the ground, by the way, you can see the place where the cage stood, a small shabby piece.

X
XmarKa79 27.12.20

This quest is a reference to the book if someone did not know, and not even a reference, it was completely copied from there, only in the book in place of Geralt there was Ciri and everything happened in the market)

S
Stifler's mom 27.12.20

EndorphiN179
Right! There are many such references. For example, the quest "Wedding" in the Stone Hearts is a kind of projection onto the story "A Little Sacrifice" (only instead of Shani's Eye). The battle in the arena with Charlei in KiV is a reference to "Season of Thunderstorms". Succubus with Skellige - book succubus from Toussaint and so on, so on. You can open a new topic on this issue

X
XmarKa79 27.12.20

Yennefer from
Vengerberg I did not know about the succubus and Charlea, I had not read it yet) I am just reading the fifth book, a very interesting series of books and I would like to know more about Ciri, but they say that in the "Swallow Tower" they talk about her, in general still to come)

C
CаpriCorn 26.09.21

Robin-Hood
Thanks for the answer, this cell did not appear, but rewound time to the day and everything appeared)