3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DominoPK 27.12.20 08:36 am

HELP! Infinite loading when moving from Kaer Morhen. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello everyone. I reached Kaer Morhen and it was time to go to the foggy island beyond Tsyri, but when I just move, Dandelion pushes his story key and a loading window appears that does not end. Hangs at 5 percent and that's it.

Game version 1.22
6 Comments
Sort by:
A
Angeluss 27.12.20

DominoPK is
one of the reasons for exceeding the limit on texture mods. some need to be removed and the problem is solved)

D
DominoPK 27.12.20

Angelus1991
But from the very beginning of this walkthrough I did not add any new mods, and this is already half the game, not counting DLS. I think if so, then this problem would have manifested itself earlier. And I don’t have a lot of mods, especially texture remplayers.

A
Angeluss 27.12.20

DominoPK
well then I don't even know. I had such a problem because of the mods. Tried to load the previous save and navigate to it? and where to move when there is no. download started?

D
DominoPK 27.12.20

Angelus1991
Now I'll try to load the previous save and move. Now the problem is in the independence of where I move, I have already tried it in Velen, Novigrad, the White Garden and on Skeligge, all the same. I even tried to move not from the main crows of Kaer Morhen, but from other places, I thought that the index was the case, but no ((

D
DominoPK 27.12.20

Angelus1991
In general, only disabling all mods helped, or rather you were right, some mod interfered with or there were too many mods. I turned off everything through NMM so that I could be sure and move. But what is interesting is that this is the first time for the entire passage. True, Kaer Morhen is not an ordinary place, it does not release with a bunch of mods))

a
arsomsk21 27.12.20

There are such bugs, try to load the previous save and go through this place again.