3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Igor Malenik 28.10.19 08:08 am

Ryzen 2600 is heated to 72 degrees

Start suddenly a week ago bask video card and the CPU in games(even simple) almost up to 80 degrees(67/72), whether to panic now ? Not vidyaha not percents are not dispersed, only the RAM from Hyper x with 2666 and 3200.
Cooler'm not talking from the box, and b quiet shads rock slim.

Spoiler
35 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aloska 28.10.19

Igor Malenic
Well, TCHO, if this is not the norm, to check on the other computer.
There is 100% show the norm or not.

I
Igor Malenik 28.10.19

Aloska
No other companies.
And how do you percent in another computer put ? Nonsense.

N
Nicehero 28.10.19

Igor Malenic
change the thermal compound on normal and Yes you will have happiness. I have a 2600 Ryazan cooled gammax400 (low price segment) and above 65, I have not seen

I
Igor Malenik 28.10.19

Nicehero
And so normal costs. Artik of cooling(or whatever).

N
Nicehero 28.10.19

Igor Malenic
well, uncle, there are only 2
1) cooling system (cooler turns look the density of the draw)
2) thermal paste (replace it with another, it may be too fatty layer, or Vice versa bald spots are)

R
Ryazancev 28.10.19

Igor Malenic
I now instruct cons, but Arctic cooling PTS. quickly dry out (especially after heating =, and >65 degrees, because it is silicone based)!
Recently put the clip on which was MX-2. The temperaturka was 85-90 at load, though the anointed one has been a long time. Removed radiator, pasta dry, eating otter from the radiator, even thinner didn't take it. Smeared her own and all ustakanilos.
If possible anoint all Noctua of ENAC-1 or Thermalright Cellfactor 3 (this is a long-lived paste). There are still thermal Grizzly Gidronavty, live longer than Cryonaut, but very good. viscous and expensive. Early was a good Zalman STG-2 Korean, right now it is Chinese SHIT.
In principle, nothing will burn, and the temperature by 5-7 degrees went up because of summer. In my room the temperature is generally +27-28 degrees.
On the CPU cooler with 6-TEW and more teletrapami such problems should not be.

I
Igor Malenik 28.10.19

Ryazancev
Well, maybe because of the summer, dunno.

A
An__ei 28.10.19

Igor Malenic
Mood under optimum fps without jumps and then decide something

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 28.10.19

Ryazancev
Ryazancev wrote:
Recently put the clip on which was MX-2. The temperaturka was 85-90 at load
I schA on all platforms and maps MX-2

Igor Malenic
Try to put HWMonitor and compare it to the maximum with the maximum Bonera.

R
Ryazancev 28.10.19

[Denis]
I did not play the lottery with pasta Arctic cooling, I bought a big tube of thermal Grizzly of Cryonaut -11 gr. And the excess is sold at cost by weight (177 RUB\grams). Left 4 gr. on the NC. But in this pasta too, not sure...
Wanted to buy Korean Zalman STG-2, but it's not anywhere at all, only people on the secondary is left of the old coolers.
This after the sad experience with pasta Deepcool Z9 That has become petrified. Although some of the paste after drying, improve perfomance, such as Arctic silver (the other firm, not to be confused with Arctic cooling).

I
Igor Malenik 28.10.19

[Denis]
Yes, temperature coincide with afterburners in HWMonitor

I
Igor Malenik 28.10.19

Hmm is it possible this has affected ?

In the BIOS after overclocking the RAM a little change curve of speed of rotation of the propellers. So after overclocking RAM you need to go to Hardware Monitor section and there click on Set All Default. If you fly off the mark with Smart Fan Mode, then you need to put it back. After that press F10 and the BIOS will write, like there was no change. And after that the propeller at normal speed spinning will be.

If Yes, reset BIOS will help to return the higher speed of the cooler or in the manual should be put now ?

I
Igor Malenik 28.10.19

BMW_BMW
Can't be. I have Casper found no viruses at all

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 28.10.19

Ryazancev
And how often do you change toothpaste?

R
Ryazancev 28.10.19

[Denis]
Every 5-10 years. As soon as you do not itch to fix or service.
I have never had a problem with ZALMAN STG-2 Korea during these 9 years. Temperature has not risen for the entire period!
That's just to put it on PTS. difficult, but for the life enough.
Only this paste has to be found.

K
KillKammbest 28.10.19

[Denis]
I'm on old i5 3570K percent did not change the paste since the installation and nothing worked for 5 years. On vidyuhi gtx 780 his pasta and it oven still the same and 3 years yuzal himself, then gave his brother and he had more than 2 years and nothing works.

L
Luka_gg 28.10.19

KillKammbest
On gtx 1080 from the factory and the warranty period is not fulfilled, the dry and the temperature climbed up to 80, while previously no more than 70. Replaced, 10 degrees dropped. Thermal grease, thermopaste strife. Now vidyuhi even simple generally seems 33-34.

Igor Malenic
Igor Malenich wrote:
In the BIOS after overclocking the RAM a little change curve of speed of rotation of the propellers
There is an option. Change schedule, and test the processor. But then again the graphics card here? In MSI Afterburner the same St work schedule, fans.
Looking at the chart, the temperature in norm, in the range of 72 and 67, the graphics card. What's not to like? Temperature normal in the range of 85-90. After the panic will be.
Igor Malenich wrote:
Can't be. I have Casper found no viruses at all
There is no perfect antivirus. There are viruses, what they miss, what some advertising (but in any case, I don't believe viruses), for them there is AdwCleaner.

I
Igor Malenik 28.10.19

VOVAN WOLF
The thing is that when I assembled the computer a year ago, idle was a maximum of 42-43 degrees and some 30-35(well, 40 high) degree of percent too easy, and now game of some sort. In simple vidyaha 50-55 and 50-57 percent Can be really influenced by summer XS, but it seems like the room never hot. Still try to alter the curve manually.

L
Luka_gg 28.10.19

Igor Malenic
20 degrees is definitely a problem. The summer here is not being added would be well, even 5 degrees, but no more. What has changed, what happened? What did you do?
My 1600S are not over 65 were at a frequency of 4000 and a voltage of 1.4. The graphics card is generally silent. 50-55 idle is a LOT for 2600 and graphics card.
Remember what I was doing.
And download in simple video card and processor is what? Frequency. Complete information on downtime in the Studio.

D
Dako7 28.10.19

Igor Malenic
Look at the simple frequency maps on Afterburner. I remember I was so, caught some crap the anchor card and the CPU under 100 almost, so simple was the temperature large. I climb in the Manager, found the program was removed, walked AntiVir and all the rules. Got that 90%. Can not in a simple and 55 percent of the card 50 to be, unless you live near the equator.
PS by the Way judging by the screenshot that you sent us, and you've got the same kind of nothing except Chrome running as a card on 1500 MHz. works, I have 1060 in idle takes off frequency to 139, look for a program that loads the map and percent in one. In turn disables just slag the Manager and monitor frequency.