3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladimir Platonov 27.12.20 08:37 am

does not start. (Fallout 4)

Yes, I know, there are already a bunch of such topics, but maybe someone knows what the problem is =)
Sobsna installed Fallout 4, version 1.6.9.0. and voila -3 seconds and a crash, I changed the windows, the settings too, the effect 0. The
fallout that was still at the output was started =)
DELL INSPIRON 5520 config 4 GB RAM intel hd graphics 3000 Radeon HD 7670M Intel core i3 2.4GGz
yes bucket, I know.
12 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr Hops 27.12.20

Not tired of asking questions why games don't work on your buckets ???

b
bgwergerhg 27.12.20

Vladimir Platonov
Try to create a new user, before all new items were not launched, but now everything is fine :)

V
Vladimir Platonov 27.12.20

bgwergerhg
new user?))
What?)) where should I create?))

V

80th
salt in another .. it worked before .. you know .. ok if it never started at all .. and then some kind of degradation is straightforward

B
BlackTigerTK 27.12.20

Vladimir Platonov
Apparently, this means creating a new user in Windows. This will create a new more or less clean profile and, possibly, the game will start. By the way, is the game a Steam license?

V

The BlackTigerTK
profile is already clean, only Windows got up ..
The Rutor Edishn game in general - repacks worked before, now they don't, I'll try the old versions of the International Federation of Journalists, they will go, otherwise it can be seen that they have come up with something with new patches.

B
BlackTigerTK 27.12.20

Vladimir Platonov
I don’t know what kind of editing it is ... I can recommend a repack from Nemos with nnmklab. Or the original from the Codex, you can also find there. Nemos has all the latest patches and DLS integrated. For the Code, you need to put everything separately, but everything is in the distribution.

B
BlackTigerTK 27.12.20

Older versions will have problems with DLS. Since new patches add their support.

V

BlackTigerTK
sobsna rocked from NEMOS ... did not take off ... rocked Mechanics 1.2.37 does not seem to turn on either, so ... probably Win 8.1 is worth something in Windows .. The
Witcher 3 is working, but the fallout 4 is refusing , well, okay, in general, by the method of experiments, I decided to blame Windows, before I ran it at 7.

B
BlackTigerTK 27.12.20

Vladimir Platonov
I generally work under 10 :-)

b
bgwergerhg 27.12.20

Vladimir Platonov
Control Panel, User Accounts.

V

everyone who came in or will go to read .. the
game started in general, after updating the firewood - they apparently were not enough, retexture was performed at a lower resolution, so as not to force the computer too much.
The game gives 30 frames, you can shoot, run without any problems.