3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Svarog 27.12.20 08:37 am

RAC music fan club

RAC is a socially and politically conscious form of oi! music.

Listen to all tracks in full before leaving comments.
12 Comments
Sort by:
B
Balda716 27.12.20

"Hook Sprava", "RUSSIA" - Our RAC groups.

M
MC Yoptyshka 27.12.20

Tell me, is it true that the main essence of the songs in this direction is in the spirit of something like "Oh, oh, oh, oh, zigani once or twice!"?

i
ironHAMMER.ms 27.12.20

Hammer Belarusian norms.

S
Svarog 27.12.20

MC Yoptyshka
Not true.

M
MC Yoptyshka 27.12.20

Svarog
Okay, apparently I was joking badly again.

S
Svarog 27.12.20

Sometimes there is also what you mentioned, but not the whole genre is like that.

M
MC Yoptyshka 27.12.20

Svarog wrote:
Well, it all did not start with Nazism. I once listened to one of the first oi groups somewhere on the same forum. The situation here is similar to the history of the skinhead movement.

S
Svarog 27.12.20

It's true. Generally old school British oh! mostly apolitical.

M
Mordok 27.12.20

MC Yoptyshka
There is a gorgeous group - Sleipnir - from the ultra right movement. We started with ns for ns sake, but 15 years ago the lyrics shifted to social media, national ideas, songs about wars and warriors.
In 2010, do not take it at your word - I do not remember, they released the mocking song "Nazi Pigs", but the young phonatas did not understand the joke and began to buhurt that they were sold out.
It is by this phenomenon that you can draw a conclusion to whom the canonical RAC scene is oriented, and to whom "Oh, oh, oh, oh, zigani once or twice!"
Regarding the domestic scene (including Russian), all these ostentatious ridges touched me from the first days. Pochany did not take into account an important point - Suprematism is an integral part of Nazism. And these, instead of praising their culture / roots, jerk off to SS and Valhalla. Like that man who prayed to God, he broke his forehead.

Svarog
Lut from the first post is a typical NSBM. In this niche, Absurd and Burzum are the undisputed leaders.
But the third song is really good RAC, essence and spirit.

M
MC Yoptyshka 27.12.20

Mordok wrote:
Pochany did not take into account an important point - Suprematism is an integral part of Nazism. And these, instead of praising their culture / roots, jerk off to SS and Valhalla.
By the way, yes, a funny moment. Especially pleasing are the Nazis-Georgians with Mjolnir's tattoos.

i
ironHAMMER.ms 27.12.20

Mordok wrote:
In this niche, Absurd and Burzum are the undisputed leaders.
Nordglanz offended Th?

M
Mordok 27.12.20

ironHAMMER.ms
Came ten years later, nothing new was introduced. What is the point of talking about them?