3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mibr777 27.12.20 08:37 am

Can't Dive (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Can't dive 1.22
14 Comments
Sort by:
U
UnItalianoVero 27.12.20

mibr777
Reboot or re-enter the game

J
JolyMau5 27.12.20

mibr777 A
jump into the water from a height helped me. The main thing is not to shallow at all, otherwise the sideboard will float up.

a
anti_Alien 27.12.20

If this is in the quest for receiving the armor of the manticore school (or whatever), then you need to jump into the water from the bridge and hold down the dive key, otherwise it will not dive.

K
Kraicher 27.12.20

Here I read the comments - someone cannot dive, someone has no tail, someone has lost a silver sword in their inventory, and so on, and so on. Why do I have no bugs and glitches. Went through all versions, including 1.21. 1.22 did not install. I do not understand. Could it be a buggy system?

m
m_roma 27.12.20

Kraicher
Maybe I just didn’t pay attention, for example, I’m sitting playing and recording with bendiks for myself, well, I played and started watching the video that turned out, it turns out I met 5 bugs that I didn’t notice, this is the guard near whom I was twitching in a poultice, although when I played this I did not notice, there are still a couple of bugs, such as a whale in the sea, the animation turned on and so on. I just write this because not who, as I do, are given to the gameplay, and minor bugs are not noticeable if you do not look closely

K
Kraicher 27.12.20

Roman Medved
Agree. I do not pay attention to minor bugs either. But Roach always had a tail, and always dived normally. )))

D
Denis Kyokushin 27.12.20

The roach always had a tail, dived normally. The last time the whistle disappeared, I loaded the game, and the whistle appeared.
This Persian also has a voice that changes in dialogues:

both in 1.06 and 1.22

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 27.12.20

It helps me just to get out on land and jump and run for 2 seconds. It is on land, not on a boat.
[Denis Alexandrovich]
This is a jamb of voice acting, not a bug.

H
Hattack 27.12.20

[Denis Alexandrovich] wrote:
This Persian also changes his voice in dialogues
Believe me, not only this one!

a
andryuha-24 27.12.20

Kraicher wrote:
Here I read the comments - who cannot dive, who has no tail, who has lost the silver sword in their inventory, and so on, and so on. Why do I have no bugs and glitches.
so I also sit and think why I don’t have this, even when version 1.21 came out, everyone began to write that the roach was without a tail, and I updated it and nothing of the kind happened, even some mods were installed! above they wrote about small bugs, one is not significant, but I got tired of it because I constantly moved to the caer trolde because there kuzset and armor good money fills for swords and armor (where the lugas sits) and so at the entrance right on the doorstep it constantly brings gelalt to the left ! this is nonsense compared to the bug of audio tracks, so it was in version 1.21 in some places you run and the music just simply does not play, I especially did not like it when I came to the witches with a peasant's ear and they talked without an audio track, uh, how was it disgusting, in version 1.22 it seems like it was fixed, but I have not played yet, let's see right now, I'll start again, I'll play!

A

andryuha-24
Only Geralt does not want to dive for me, but this is VERY rare, tk. I don't dive enough anyway. Well, there are also funny bugs in my gallery, but they are not critical and you can not attach importance to them, except perhaps the last one, where I fell underground before the start of the races.
My music didn't play in certain places, mostly because of me, because I turn off the game and I can leave for a while, during this time the music ends and the action takes place without music. But I'm the kind of person who plays games with my own music in the background, and sometimes podcasts from someone like TheDRZJ and the music in the game I just ignore.

a
andryuha-24 27.12.20

Frontier buccaneer
don't you listen to dialogues? how can you play at all! the whole atmosphere of the game is not felt

A

andryuha-24 I
turn off the music before important dialogues, listen and turn it on again. I am a sick person, I cannot play without music in the background.
Of course, I don't always play with music, but without it it's somehow boring or something, especially when you just run around on questions and orders, without any dialogues, and listen to the same repetitive compositions that sounded about a thousand times during the passage of the plot, quickly gets bored, this is where Rammstein saves me, etc.))

T
TrusTNik 27.12.20

There was the same topic at 1.21 (Skelige). Fast save / Fast load and Geralt dives again.