3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AleksandrFedorov 27.12.20 08:37 am

Your tactics (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I love a good balance of the difficulty level in games, I play on average, since on more difficult ones it is a perversion to fight the drowned people for half an hour, but the point is not that everything would not be so rosy I take orders whose level is far exceeding +10 from mine ...
Wyvern decoction (but only against single humanoids) and the kven sign help me a lot in this. Having applied a lot of cunning, the currency of Oxenfurt bloodsuckers and other similar assholes, but with such creatures as the head-eye (Harissi) and the Griffin (Opinnik) I had to sweat a lot, and if I extinguished the first in 3 steps, then I just left the second waiting for better times, In general, I wonder how others cope with difficulties, I really did not like the fact that I take an order that I can fulfill after a very long period of time.
By the way, just in case, if you take an order for Harissi, you immediately go to him without going up to the lever where the surviving girl is sitting, then she will not live to see your arrival, that is, first it is better to go to her before the identity of the monster is established.
19 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 27.12.20

A decoction of the archigryphon, echidna and troll, and you can go to any beast 10+ levels higher, of course you will need to invest a little more in alchemy, although then in the end it will be too easy to play this way (any blow will immediately fully replenish health), well and kven is generally a guarantee that you will not be overwhelmed even if the monster is 15+ levels, although some individuals such as the archigryphon and the head-eye have double blows, and if you click, then kven will not help.

R
Robin Hood 27.12.20

Thunder, swallow, tawny, and signs are my tactics :)
PS + Oil for everyone.

S
Spider jerusalem 27.12.20

dolby lkm here is my tactic

D
DreamZed 27.12.20

Against Harrisy, you just drink the oriole and kill it with full hp while it tries to poison you, against the archigryphons axiy (pumped to 3) excellent thunder and an excellent owl is killed in 5 minutes (difficulty -To Death 10 lvl vs 24). According to the subject, does it make sense to play at the average level and take tasks for 10+, because everything dies at your level at a glance?

D
Denis Kyokushin 27.12.20

AleksandrFedorov
as on more difficult to fight with drowned people for half an hour is a perversion

U
UnholyChaplain 27.12.20

how do you play like that, where you can beat a drowned man on a hard one for half an hour?
if only the difference in level is 10+
and if you take tasks by level, then on difficulty "to death" it is quite easy to pass, this is not some kind of DS

H
Hell666Imp 27.12.20

From the very beginning, I had some kind of tactics and I stuck to them.

s
sCard 27.12.20

two teas for this gentleman: Hell666Imp
Spoilerhttps: //coub.com/view/bifwt

A
AleksandrFedorov 27.12.20

[Denis Aleksandrovich]
I have a PS4, with a gamepad, yes, there are much less troubles in control

A
AleksandrFedorov 27.12.20

Alas, I didn't have DreamZed Orioles, but Axiy does not channel against a griffin, which is much higher in level than you, weakly acts, knock it down from the sky, yes, but in a stupor he is exactly half a second

B
Bupycop 27.12.20

[Denis Aleksandrovich]
Is it more inconvenient or more difficult to dodge on other gamepads or keyboard mice?

D
Denis Kyokushin 27.12.20

Bupycop
It was more difficult for me to dodge and put blocks on the keyboard mouse. The ass was in fist fights. In case of impending danger from any hostile elements, a vibration is triggered as a warning. I noticed the use of dodges and blocks when watching the passage of The Witcher 3 from rusgametactics. Sasha on PS4 passed. Before that, I did not even think about dodging. Purely LMB, sometimes RMB (I put powerful blows on this button). After watching this walkthrough, there was a desire to buy a gamepad. I did not bother about the inconvenience, because.

AleksandrFedorov has already had a little experience of passing games on the PS3 gamepad
Because all the buttons are near. It's slower only to swarm in the inventory. And you should foresee in advance what potions / food you will put on the crossbar. And there is not enough mouse wheel when choosing signs

a
andryuha-24 27.12.20

Kven, LKM, dodges (I rarely use somersaults, but sometimes depending on which opponent I have to use more often), I use thunder as well as the potion of Rafa white, I don’t use igni at all, it practically doesn’t damage the enemy, but while you use it, they will beat you nafig, Kven is the best sign! Well, if we talk about skills, then a very good skill (I don't remember the name of a storm or a whirlwind or something) this is when you clamp the LMB and he starts spinning the sword around him! and even if the rune master makes a dispersion on the sword, it will just be a meat grinder! Well, different oils with different opponents, respectively! level to death and with increasing the level of the enemy! otherwise not interesting! the most difficult opponents turned out to be the toad prince, the key keeper, and the vampire at the end of the Blood and Wine expansion, I don't remember his name!

S
Stifler's mom 27.12.20

4-4-2
4 normal hits, 4 rolls, 2 powerful

B
Bupycop 27.12.20

[Denis Alexandrovich]
Did you hear about reassignment? I personally rearranged half of the settings for my convenience, dodge to "V", powerful attack to add. the button on the side of the mouse, or it is also convenient to shift + left click of the mouse, fast cells for the nearest buttons, such as R, T, F, G, signs on numbers, on the gamepad this cannot be done, but vibration assistance before parrying, I think you should not count on , it's all about the habit and the study of tactics, I look at the movements of opponents, and not at the indicators, after several passes, I generally turned off half of the interface and markers and I will say, it's much more pleasant to play when you run on a roach, it starts to run out of stamina and it starts wheezing and you realize that you need to slow down to replenish it, and not stupidly look at the endurance scale, it's somehow casual ...

D
Denis Kyokushin 27.12.20

andryuha-24
I don’t use igni at all, it practically doesn’t damage the enemy,
Igni does damage, but it seems like it’s blocked.

Bupycop Heard
about reassignment?
I used it. I don’t have a gaming mouse yet, they helped to break it. And the one that was, on it, out of 6 buttons, you could only use LMB / RMB and a couple of additional ones. When I buy another, I'll try again. I wanted an additional button on top items shortcut put on a button on the side evasion, the second - blok.Da and Stalker if I want to chop, he does not see the gamepad

dodge to "V",
I put on V vedmachi flair

signs on the figures, on the gamepad is not done
The controls are so set up that if you select the signs through TAB, the enemies will not have time to do anything to you. These few seconds of slowing down are just the cost of your personal time

after several passes, I generally turned off half of the interface and markers
I do not have time for several passes

a
andryuha-24 27.12.20

[Denis Aleksandrovich]
you have a slightly perverted layout of V - witch's instinct? well well! Well, it's not for me to judge you how convenient it is and play, but where does the reassignment! when you use a sign, energy is consumed, as a result of which if you use igni you will be left without energy for some time, that is, you will not put Kven right away, so it is as convenient for someone as it is that plays

k
kc5 27.12.20

My tactic is to wait for 60 fps hardware with good graphics and a price tag.

D
Denis Kyokushin 27.12.20

andryuha-24
V - witcher instinct?
Normal layout. On PKM, flair is useless,
but what does the reassignment have to do with it!
Asked or approved?

when you use the sign, you spend energy,
while the enemies are burning, if you do not move, it will recover quickly