3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex Hedgehog 27.12.20 08:41 am

Nvidia gtx 560

Hello, I wanted to thank you again with the help of my problem about the video card.
The fact is that my native fan on the video card stopped spinning, having bought the Arctic Cooling F8 fan and having changed it, it turned out that the case cannot be put back, I wanted to ask whether it will affect the temperature of the video card without the case?
7 Comments
Sort by:
b
b1mbo 27.12.20

There should not be much difference, but you will have to clean the dust especially often

S
Spoon Theme 27.12.20

I poured White Spirit on such a video card and set it on fire.
After the crystal went to the pistil there
But in general - no, not really, I had 3 months without a box, the maximum t was 63 in zhta5

A
Alex Hedgehog 27.12.20

So another problem is that the vidyuha heats up above 90 degrees, the video card is cleaned to a shine and mx-2 thermal paste is applied

S
Spoon Theme 27.12.20

Alex Hedgehog
burn her bro
It is possible that the sensor is buggy, try it through different programs t check
Is it hot in idle or in the game?
If in the game - the cooler does not pull out, it should be more powerful.
Better to do as I do, burn it and buy a new one with:

A
Alex Hedgehog 27.12.20

Subject A spoon is
heated in a donut above 100, There is a crisis in the country, and we will burn video cards. And in general, what do we do? checked the temperature with dozens of programs

M
MunchkiN 616 27.12.20

most likely the propeller that was in this card was more efficient. without a cover, the air will most likely not travel along all the ribs, but will bounce off the nearest ones.
it would be easier to cover it with one 120 mm for 2000 rpm or buy a special good-quality skuller with a mount for this card instead of standard cooling.
and finally the card is not particularly relevant so it is better to postpone for a new one, however.

A
Alex Hedgehog 27.12.20

How the temperature ended up in the lid is much lower