3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pepin3d 27.12.20 08:41 am

Surplus vegetables (Fallout 4)

Cheyto I do not understand whether the mods are affecting or in the new patches everything is broken.
The question is. I have absolutely stopped stockpiling excess vegetables in the workshop. In the earliest patches everything was ok. I noticed this stuff after 1.5.

Did an experiment in a new clean settlement. Carrots and corn began to be stored. Toshka and mutfrukt in no way.

Thought the settler fashion was to blame and removed them. But it still doesn't stock.

Maybe there is a saves cleaner like for Skurim? Give a link if there is a pzh.

PS: For the gifted I will add. Homeless people are assigned to all the beds. There are no ownerless vegetables.
19 Comments
Sort by:
888005533535 27.12.20

Have you appointed workers to the Toshka and the Mutafruit?

P
Pepin3d 27.12.20

Ruslan Shepard
no ownerless stand!
Of course, everything is assigned!
the game was replayed 1500 times

888005533535 27.12.20

Pepin3d
well then help yourself a harmful person.

P
Pepin3d 27.12.20

Ruslan Shepard
why ask such stupid questions?)))

A
Angelica04 27.12.20

Pepin3d
Your experience of playing is not known to anyone. And not to appoint employees is a very common mistake of beginners who do not read the training.

And on the question, some of the products are consumed by the settlers. Perhaps some consumption parameter has become mods. And removing mods doesn't always solve all problems. Sometimes only a new game helps. Itself once got stuck with the mod, but there are bug quests, he created, he had to start first.

888005533535 27.12.20

Angelica04
+

P
Pepin3d 27.12.20

Angelica04
lol if a person writes about patches and their names + uses mods, it's easy to guess that there is a game experience)))

K
Kirlusha 27.12.20

Pepin3d
Try, for an experiment, to leave only mutafruits in the beds, in a quantity greater than the settlers.

P
Pepin3d 27.12.20

You
can try Kirlusha , but what about other vegetables?

K
Kirlusha 27.12.20

Pepin3d
And why are they needed? The mutafruit gives one unit of food, and the rest of 0.5.
I have only mutafruits in my settlements.

e
evgenij84757 27.12.20

Kirlusha
I have the same garbage fashion is not
100% bug on more than 1.5.4 it was not

P
Pepin3d 27.12.20

evgenij84757
and what am I talking about
on the very first versions of the patches, vegetables were stored in tons, at least eat them with an ass, after 1.5 they stopped

K
Kirlusha 27.12.20

Pepin3d
I have 1.5.157 .... And there is no such problem.

P
Pepin3d 27.12.20

Kirlusha,
I do not remember exactly what 1.5 was, and the installer has deleted
now 1.6 is it worth
but do you have mods for settlements?

e
evgenij84757 27.12.20

Pepin3d
no mods

K
Kirlusha 27.12.20

Pepin3d
No settlements. There are showers, sinks, etc. From dlc only Harbor.

P
Pepin3d 27.12.20

I thought it was worth trying 4 settlements and in each only one type of vegetables. But this is the last thing I want. I wanted only 1 settlement without hemorrhoids.
Previously, everything worked ok.

v
vzglydizugla 27.12.20

Pepin3d
There are many oddities with this. I just noticed a couple of things;
- registered settlers and minutemans do not bring vegetables to the workshop (neither Kate, nor McCready, nor any homeless people from Daimont City)
- if you appoint a simple settler, then fruits appear, but not for long, the registered ones quickly take the cultivated bushes for themselves and the simple settler stops working.

P
Pepin3d 27.12.20

vzglydizugla
it is strange
when I played on patch 1.4xxx then the bum from the daimod city stably stored vegetables in the castle
and in general there were only 4 minitmen in the castle and this bum
5 dug into 6 bushes of mutafruits
as a result it folded into a workshop a little

I don't know what the gazebo brought into I
remember these patches last year when I was already playing at the 30th level of the player with 6 settlements of vegetables there was nowhere to go, there were
all the names, there were 500 pieces each and everything was automatically stored