3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yamyy_Yamyy 28.10.19 08:09 am

Anart does not transmit the power of the Scream! (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Generally at the beginning of the game where you have to Greybeards to come you have to train 2 to the main Creek,talked to one,he showed me the word, and the quest hanging, Anart need to teach you the word Ro,but whether the script didn't work, or something else, but Einhart have the power to pass,and he just stands there....
When played,everything was normal,now this here is crap, tried the game again to start still the same, PS is silent....
28 Comments
Sort by:
S
SvetaRed 28.10.19

You are unworthy to learn of the power of the scream.

h
hamingu 28.10.19

Put A Bucket.

S
Sheril 28.10.19

Suuusly221
And what game version do you have? And are there mods?

Y
Yamyy_Yamyy 28.10.19

Cheryl
Version 1.6.89.0.4
Fashion stand...pretty much.
I tried to disable the ESP-mods and quest-no results.

S
Sieg Murr 28.10.19

Buy a license.

M
Marquess 28.10.19

It's absurd! People turned to you for help and you Troll him and send for a license. Normally it was impossible to answer if you know what to say, and if you do not know just write or not write, I do not know how to solve this problem. Here you then will need help, and you will write. So, the topic: Try to wait(default key T) or reinstall the game. You can still get out of the room, and then go. Probably so.

Y
Yamyy_Yamyy 28.10.19

Hevnoraak
Waited,came out of the room..with no results.
Maybe you should put the game with another,the earlier patch because the latest patch marked as Beta....perhaps because of his bugs...

Y
Yamyy_Yamyy 28.10.19

People are you kidding me?
Tell me how to solve the problem or write nothing!

h
hamingu 28.10.19

In principle, the tub is also nice.

G
Galen Starkiller Marek 28.10.19

hamingu
guy, I see you're from golsby this folder was removed.
Suuusly221
Well, if not expectation, not a transfer in the location does not help, and the save-load doesn't help either, as I understand it.
Yes try to put on new, any 1.21 version, just to pass the curves of moments.
By the way, on my 1.21.*.* seen only 1 bug that I took a save game-Lod. try it too, my bug was similar but with colleagues was

m
mad wolf 28.10.19

the number of the patch does not solve anything - the problem with the possible hang up on the transmission power of the Creek known even in the winter, just rare.
if you have a save game before talking to Arngeir - try to beat with him standing in the reading of the words from the floor in another place.

G

mad wolf
however, the patches fix some bugs. and some more and to create

Y
Yamyy_Yamyy 28.10.19

OK,I'll try.

m
mad wolf 28.10.19

however, the patches fix some bugs.
well, about the fix of this bug in the description of patches, nothing.
in the released game v1.1.21 was found a few hundred bugs, the patches have corrected only those few dozen that seemed important to the developers, the problem with shouts in their number were not included.

and some more and to create
not without (if you recall hastily released 1.2), but the latest patches for a long time betatesters release the new bug is unlikely (once its a month+ betatesta not found).

S
Sheril 28.10.19

Bugs
The first reason is pirates.
Patches are placed on the pirates. And after that fashion, on top of it again, patch, mods, etc. Have a lot of bugs and lag.
The second license, and localization. Will they interact together or not? Judging by the responses of users on the forum, bugs still present. The new patch adds a new bug with fixed. Don't forget about the mod that are created on it? To license or not to license? It also creates new bugs
Third.
Licensed and whether the computer on which the user works. The interaction of the programs of the computer game can also create a lot of problems, including bugs that even the developer might not know.
Fourth.
Iron. It also affects( may affect) on the game and create new bugs.
Fifth.
What usually not think, but it's still there, anyway - the human impact on the electronics (computer). The same game with the same settings on the same computer goes without bugs, on the other - the continuous problem.

m
mad wolf 28.10.19

Cheryl, you're the one for whom and why write?
and how are hundreds of bugs found in the license during the first month after the game, with first cause and the mod?
the presence in the game this particular bug has been confirmed by users on the forum arbors in winter, patches and mods not in the business.

S
Sheril 28.10.19

I want to say that this is worth making a new topic? To discuss the topic of lag and bugs?

G

Cheryl
well, the idea of a forum for this and there =) to discuss I mean

Y
Yamyy_Yamyy 28.10.19

Pereproshel quest at an earlier patch,helped.
Back on 1.6,bugs not yet seen.

w
wolt83 28.10.19

You need to go out of the temple and command the satellite wait hereand all.I have worked out.