3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Raffaello Extra 27.12.20 08:41 am

How you can make friends with a mongrel in FO4 (not to be confused with Doggy) (Fallout 4)

I noticed that in the game you can make friends with another dog, and without mods ...
The dog itself is near (RANDOM MEETING), can be found anywhere and anytime

When choosing VATS it will be marked as "Wounded dog"

You can help, you can shoot , your business ...

If you come up and "talk" and help the dog, then the GG can choose her name, to choose from:
* Dog
* Sparky
* Asshole

After that, the dog will become your friend and will follow you [I was shot, I can not for sure say], will attack enemies.

Next time you will not be able to talk (E does not work), and you also cannot use it as a trunk to put various trash, if she is killed, then you will not return it!
5 Comments
Sort by:
D
Ded1337 27.12.20

Butt-face .. ._.

A
AnatolyKest 27.12.20

Yes, she's somehow wrong, I tried to be friends with her, the result was one always walking a little after me, leaving about her business, as if she spent an hour with her in various attempts, and bring her to the village in order to shove her into the booth.
Perhaps she followed me, waited for me to die, then realized that it was pointless and left: ((

P
Pepin3d 27.12.20

Raffaello_Extra wrote:
The dog itself is near the pier on the opposite bank of the Sanctuary Hills.
this is a random meeting
for other players, it may appear in a different place or not at all

M
Mage Hermit 27.12.20

Cutie. I ran to the pier, no one is there.

B
BlackTigerTK 27.12.20

Pepin3d
Quite right. I came across it near the monument at Ark Jet. There is just one of the random points.