3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kub1243 27.12.20 08:41 am

Nfs carbon crashes. (Need for Speed: Carbon)

After joining and exiting the game, my first car disappeared. When you try to start a race, leave the garage or open the tuning menu, the game crashes.
3 Comments
Sort by:
A
Artyom Korobov 27.12.20

kub1243
Here you are all people here at all ... I do not know how to say, there are a lot of versions of why you crash!
I will now write such an educational program on how to correctly create such topics:
1, you need to indicate whether the game is without everything superfluous, that is, without mods and have you tried another repack to download if you are a pirate?
2, the configuration of your PC in the studio, what hardware do you have. CPU, Vidyuha, how much RAM, Do you have any virus in the system or other garbage, Do you have unnecessary software running in your processes.
3, the carbon version is also in the studio, that is, what version of the game do you have 1.2,1.3,1.4?

My suggestion is to try to download another repack, for example, a repack from the mechanics from the rutor.info.
Be sure to look at the features of the repack if you often sit on the rotor or anywhere else.
And advice, sit most often on the rutore.info.

In general, try to completely delete the game, download the repack from the root from the mechanics, be sure to see the features of the repack.
PS This game itself does not have, but if you didn’t know, some small tips for you on how to download all sorts of repacks.
PSS generally forget that I wrote that you need to specify your computer configuration there, just the next time you create a theme, write - (the game meets my system requirements).

A
Artyom Korobov 27.12.20

I forgot to add, old games like NSF pirates are by the way better than licensed ones, there are such moments ..

n
nstepanov 27.12.20

kub1243
autosave enabled?